|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Texas town to Lonnie and Ralph head to next?
(b) El Paso.
2. How much does Ralph pay Lonnie for each bust?
3. Whose bust has Ralph promised to do in the town in #151?
(a) The university president.
(b) The chief of police.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The son-in-law of a previous client.
4. What is the occasion for Ralph's buying Lonnie the gifts?
5. Why does Ralph determine that it is best to stay away from big cities?
(a) They don't work as hard.
(b) They spend too much money.
(c) People try to cheat them.
(d) People are not friendly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Ralph collect from the banker as the balance of the payment for the bust?
2. What does Lonnie do with his money?
3. What is another thing Ralph buys for Lonnie when he is in town?
4. How much money does Ralph send to his mother each month?
5. In what profession is the man in #152 engaged?
Short Essay Questions
1. What troubles do the boys have with the car at the Indian reservation and then as they reach Ft. Thomas?
2. What does Lonnie insist on doing when he has fully paid his portion of the car?
3. Describe the difficult time that Ralph has with the attorney in El Paso.
4. Why do the boys stop in the town of Globe in their travels?
5. What startling fact does Ralph learn related to Lonnie's leaving town?
6. What does Ralph encourage Lonnie to do when Lonnie tells him he is broke, and what does Ralph think when Lonnie leaves the theater halfway through a movie?
7. How do the boys spend Christmas evening?
8. Why does Ralph allow Lonnie to take undeserved credit for the clay bust projects?
9. How does Lonnie show his bartering skills in town?
10. What does Ralph take to the bank in Safford and what offer does he make there?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)