|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ralph does not believe himself to be ____________________.
2. What does Ralph think Lonnie doing when Lonnie leaves him in the movie theater?
(a) Getting some popcorn.
(b) Going to the men's room.
(c) Going out to smoke.
(d) Meeting some girls.
3. How much does the banker give Ralph as a deposit on the bust?
4. What does Ralph do in town?
(a) Gets a haircut.
(b) Gets glasses.
(c) Goes to the doctor.
(d) Buys candy.
5. What does Ralph want to buy in Colorado?
(a) A new car.
(b) A house.
(c) A new wardrobe.
(d) A ranch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the garage attendant tell Ralph about Lonnie?
2. What does Ralph find in the hotel room?
3. What does Lonnie do with his money?
4. How often does Ralph have to do the event in #98?
5. Where do Ralph and Lonnie stop to look for jobs?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the boys manage to get the milk necessary for the rice pudding?
2. Why do the boys stop in the town of Globe in their travels?
3. How does Lonnie show his bartering skills in town?
4. Why does Lonnie have to walk to town the next morning?
5. What does Ralph encourage Lonnie to do when Lonnie tells him he is broke, and what does Ralph think when Lonnie leaves the theater halfway through a movie?
6. Why does Ralph allow Lonnie to take undeserved credit for the clay bust projects?
7. What happens after the banker approves the clay bust?
8. What does Ralph take to the bank in Safford and what offer does he make there?
9. What advice does the bank receptionist have for Ralph?
10. How is Lonnie more of a hindrance than a help regarding the clay bust work and what does Ralph need to do so that the artwork will not be ruined?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)