|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ralph cannot mold the mouth on the attorney's bust in any way other than a _______________.
(b) slight smile.
2. What happens to Lonnie as Ralph gets more and more clay figure jobs?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is jealous.
(c) He is sad.
(d) He is bored.
3. What trouble do the boys have with the car on this day?
(a) The battery dies.
(b) The radiator boils over.
(c) A tire is flat.
(d) A fan belt breaks.
4. How much money does Lonnie take out of their funds every night?
5. How much money does Ralph have hidden in the cuff of the overalls which Lonnie has taken?
6. What do Ralph and Lonnie do on Christmas night?
(a) Go to church.
(b) Work on the car.
(c) Sing Christmas carols.
(d) Drive to the next town.
7. Why does Ralph give money to Lonnie?
(a) To buy new clothes.
(b) To phone home.
(c) To prepare meals.
(d) To fix up the car.
8. Why does Lonnie need the money every night?
(a) To take out girls.
(b) To buy newspapers and snacks.
(c) To put gas in the car.
(d) To buy food.
9. How much money does Ralph collect from the banker as the balance of the payment for the bust?
10. What does Ralph buy Lonnie when he is in town?
11. What does Ralph want to buy in Colorado?
(a) A house.
(b) A ranch.
(c) A new wardrobe.
(d) A new car.
12. Who is Ralph's sister to whom Ralph sends money?
13. Why does Lonnie refuse to take a job on one ranch?
(a) The work was too dangerous.
(b) The work was for only two days.
(c) The rancher would not hire Ralph.
(d) The pay was too low.
14. In what state is the town of Safford located?
(c) New Mexico.
15. How much money will Ralph need to make the purchase in #170?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Ralph send a postcard?
2. What does Ralph find in the hotel room?
3. How much money does Ralph send to his mother each month?
4. What is the occasion for Ralph's buying Lonnie the gifts?
5. Whose bust has Ralph promised to do in the town in #151?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)