1. Which war happened in Ralph's lifetime but in which he was unable to serve?
World War I.
2. Why could Ralph not serve in the war?
He was head of the family after his father died.
3. What is Ralph's last name?
4. Where did Ralph work during the war?
5. What disease is Ralph diagnosed with?
6. How long do the doctors expect that Ralph will live with the disease?
7. Who is Ralph's family doctor?
8. Why does Ralph's doctor advise him to move out west?
To get plenty of healing sunshine.
This section contains 3,837 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)