|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Ladies Man Lonnie, Chapter 18, End of the Trail, and Chapter 19, So Long, Buddy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Ralph collect from the banker as the balance of the payment for the bust?
2. Before long, Ralph is confident that he can _______________________.
(a) fall without injuring himself.
(b) drive a car.
(c) be the cook for the set.
(d) learn all the actors' lines.
3. Who had coached Ralph on which questions to ask?
(a) Mrs. Fiely.
(b) Mr. Larsen.
(c) Mr. Denali.
(d) Dr. Lawson.
4. What does the restaurant owner tell Ralph about the car?
(a) Ralph has been duped.
(b) Ralph is lucky to have found it.
(c) Ralph made a good deal.
(d) Ralph is a shrewd businessman.
5. Who helps Lonnie work on the car?
(a) Ol' Joe.
(c) Mr. Larsen.
(d) The mechanic.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where do the people in #34 come?
2. What is wrong with the car on the second day of the trip?
3. What does Ralph offer to do for the banker?
4. What does the couple do for Ralph?
5. What does the mechanic agree to do for Ralph and Lonnie?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)