|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Ladies Man Lonnie, Chapter 18, End of the Trail, and Chapter 19, So Long, Buddy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Essentially, Lonnie is _______________ to Ralph and the clay bust business.
(a) a bonus.
(b) a threat.
(c) a nuisance.
(d) a critical part.
2. Why does Ralph's doctor advise him to move out west?
(a) To learn the dude ranch business.
(b) To get a good job.
(c) To get plenty of healing sunshine.
(d) To become more independent.
3. What does Ralph want to buy in Colorado?
(a) A new car.
(b) A ranch.
(c) A house.
(d) A new wardrobe.
4. What do the people in #34 promise?
(a) To stay sober.
(b) To be better than all the other riders.
(c) To work rain or shine.
(d) To know their lines.
5. How often does Ralph have to do the event in #98?
Short Answer Questions
1. What clay figure is Ralph working on for the bank receptionist?
2. Which word best describes Ralph and Lonnie?
3. What advice does Mr. Larsen give to Lonnie?
4. What does Ralph eventually buy?
5. To what city do Ralph and Lonnie go in hopes of being able to find jobs?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)