|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Leave Me Try It!, Chapter 15, City Slickers, and Chapter 16, Two of a Kind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ted show the riders before their stunts?
(a) How to rein a horse.
(b) Where their marks are.
(c) How to take a fall.
(d) Where the camera will pan.
2. Who shows Ralph around the movie set?
3. What happens to the car just as the boys reach the town in #107?
(a) The engine dies.
(b) The windshield breaks.
(c) The tail pipe falls off.
(d) A tire blows.
4. What dish does Lonnie ask to have on Christmas?
(b) Rice pudding.
(d) Sweet potatoes.
5. Why is the type of train in #53 a good one to jump?
(a) The men on board cannot open the door of the mail car.
(b) There is always good food on it.
(c) It only runs at night.
(d) No one checks tickets on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state is the town of Safford located?
2. How much does Ralph pay for the car?
3. When do the boys go back to town to show the new banker his clay bust?
4. What does Lonnie search for for Ralph?
5. What trouble do the boys have with the car on this day?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)