|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Leave Me Try It!, Chapter 15, City Slickers, and Chapter 16, Two of a Kind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Ralph?
2. What happens to Lonnie as Ralph gets more and more clay figure jobs?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is sad.
(c) He is bored.
(d) He is jealous.
3. What does Ralph's mother bake for him to take with him?
(b) Chocolate chip cookies.
(c) Vanilla cupcakes.
(d) Gluten bread.
4. When does Ralph show the banker the clay bust?
(a) In a few hours.
(b) In two months.
(c) The next day.
(d) The next week.
5. Where does Ralph go to look for saddles for Lonnie and himself?
(a) General stores.
(b) Pawn shops.
(d) Western wear shops.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralph buy Lonnie when he is in town?
2. Where does Ralph hope to get a job when he arrives out west?
3. What does Ted advise Ralph to do today?
4. What kind of job does Ralph lead his mother to believe that he has?
5. Where do the boys drive through the next morning?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)