|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Leave Me Try It!, Chapter 15, City Slickers, and Chapter 16, Two of a Kind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why could Ralph not serve in the war?
(a) He was head of the family after his father died.
(b) He had flat feet.
(c) He was a conscientious objector.
(d) He had a psychological problem.
2. What does Ralph do in town?
(a) Gets a haircut.
(b) Buys candy.
(c) Goes to the doctor.
(d) Gets glasses.
3. What quality of Lonnie's does Ralph not like?
(a) Lonnie drinks a bit too much.
(b) Lonnie takes credit for work he has not done.
(c) Lonnie never re-pays loans.
(d) Lonnie never pays for food.
4. Who does Ralph ask questions of at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) The teacher.
(b) The mechanic.
(c) The doctor.
(d) The attorney.
5. Lonnie brags to a crowd of people that he and Ralph are _________________.
(a) world travelers.
(c) rodeo cowboys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Ralph's roommate during the war?
2. With whom does Ralph reunite in Chapter 6?
3. What town do the boys reach by Christmas Eve?
4. What is wrong with the car on the second day of the trip?
5. Ralph does not believe himself to be ____________________.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)