|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Little Clay Horse, Chapter 12, We're in the Dough, and Chapter 13, Cowboy Artists of the Southwest.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to the people in #34 by the next morning?
(a) They are polishing their guns.
(b) They are sick from food poisoning.
(c) They are all hung over.
(d) They are getting hair and makeup done.
2. How much money does Ralph collect from the banker as the balance of the payment for the bust?
3. What does Lonnie focus on as Ralph does the majority of the work?
(a) Fixing the car.
(b) Looking for ranch jobs.
(c) Preparing the meals.
(d) Writing letters home.
4. What does Ralph's mother bake for him to take with him?
(a) Gluten bread.
(c) Vanilla cupcakes.
(d) Chocolate chip cookies.
5. In Phoenix, Ralph befriends a couple who owns a ___________________.
(a) car dealership.
(b) hardware store.
(c) gas station.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a big problem with the car while driving through the mountains?
2. Mr. Larsen calls a lawyer who is able to reduce the mechanic's bill to what amount?
3. What does Lonnie do while Ralph works on the bust?
4. Ralph makes a deal with the movie people for _______________ per fall.
5. Who is the owner of the restaurant?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)