|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Friendly Phoenix, and Chapter 6, Outfitting.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what state does Ralph decide to move?
(a) New Mexico.
2. Ralph makes a deal with the movie people for _______________ per fall.
3. What does Ralph's mother bake for him to take with him?
(a) Gluten bread.
(b) Chocolate chip cookies.
(d) Vanilla cupcakes.
4. What does Ralph give to the train conductor?
(a) A coat.
(b) A watch.
(c) A box of cigars.
(d) A book.
5. How much could Ralph earn if he would be willing to do the stunt in #33?
(a) $20 per bullseye.
(b) $100 per jump.
(c) $30 per fall.
(d) $50 per hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ted show the riders before their stunts?
2. Who was Ralph's roommate during the war?
3. How much does Ralph pay for the car?
4. What type of car does Lonnie find for Ralph?
5. How long do the doctors expect that Ralph will live with the disease?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)