Chapter 1, In a Bad Way, and Chapter 2, Land Rolling!
1. Which war happened in Ralph's lifetime but in which he was unable to serve?
(a) World War II.
(b) Civil War.
(c) World War I.
(d) Vietnam War.
2. Why could Ralph not serve in the war?
(a) He was head of the family after his father died.
(b) He had flat feet.
(c) He was a conscientious objector.
(d) He had a psychological problem.
3. What is Ralph's last name?
4. Where did Ralph work during the war?
(c) Tire factory.
(d) Munitions plant.
5. What disease is Ralph diagnosed with?
6. How long do the doctors expect that Ralph will live with the disease?
(a) Six months.
(b) A few weeks.
(c) Many years.
(d) 2-3 months.
7. Who is Ralph's family doctor?
(a) Dr. Vincente.
(b) Dr. Gaghan.
(c) Dr. Garrison.
(d) Dr. Goodwin.
8. Why does Ralph's doctor advise him to move out west?
(a) To get plenty of healing sunshine.
(b) To get a good job.
(c) To become more independent.
(d) To learn the dude ranch business.
This section contains 3,837 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)