|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours did the Althaus home need for a thorough cleaning?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 10 hours.
2. Who is waiting for Lily when she gets home Thursday evening?
3. What is the name of the video store where Lily rents videos?
(a) Family Video.
(b) Rainbow Video.
(c) Shakespeare Videos and More.
(d) Spectrum Video.
4. What time does Deedra say that she saw Pardon asleep on the couch Monday afternoon?
(a) Around 4:30.
(b) Around 3.
(c) Around 5.
(d) Around 6:30.
5. Who is the receptionist at Carrie Thrush's office?
(a) Ann Brown.
(b) Nan Martin.
(c) Nit Tyree.
(d) Janet Phillips.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cooks for the Winthrops?
2. What is Marcus' little boy's name?
3. How often does the cook come to the Winthrops' house?
4. Pardon's niece is from where?
5. In what pew did Lily, her parents, and her sister always sit at church?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lily get the job of bathing Mrs. Rossiter's dog?
2. What news does Alvah tell Lily when Lily is at the Yorks' picking up her check for last week's work?
3. Why did Lily decide to look in the closet under the stairs at the apartment building?
4. What does Lily find on the hood of her car after karate on Friday evening?
5. What did Deedra see when she stopped by Pardon Albee's apartment on Monday afternoon?
6. Why had Claude not looked in the closet under the stairs at the apartment building?
7. Why does Lily not allow Carrie Thrush to pay her for cleaning on Saturday morning?
8. Why does Lily suggest that she and Marshall should not see each other until his divorce is final?
9. For whom does Lily work on Thursday morning?
10. Why is Lily reluctant to go grocery shopping on Saturday?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)