|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lily have to eat the next Monday after the murder?
(a) Stir Fry.
(b) Tortilla Casserole.
(d) Baked potato and vegetables.
2. What is Marcus' little boy's name?
3. Who shoves Norvel out of the way when he accosts Lily on Monday morning?
4. What do Marshall and Lily eat while they watch an old movie on cable Sunday morning?
5. How far does Lily have to drive to get to Mrs. Rossiter's place?
(a) 10 miles.
(b) 2 miles.
(c) 1 mile.
(d) 4 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Lily awake on Sunday morning after taking pain pills?
2. What does Lily have for breakfast Friday morning?
3. What color sweatshirt does Lily wear to work on Saturday?
4. How far is Marshall living from Lily's house?
5. What time does Deedra say that she saw Pardon asleep on the couch Monday afternoon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Deedra see when she stopped by Pardon Albee's apartment on Monday afternoon?
2. Is Lily able to verify Tom's alibi?
3. What does Lily find on the hood of her car after karate on Friday evening?
4. Why did Lily not change her name after the kidnapping incident?
5. What does Lily hear while she is in the Drinkwater house cleaning?
6. Why does Lily suggest that she and Marshall should not see each other until his divorce is final?
7. What does Lily usually do from 10:30 to noon on Mondays?
8. How was Pardon Albee killed?
9. Why had Claude not looked in the closet under the stairs at the apartment building?
10. Why did Deedra have a bad day on Monday?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)