|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lily have for supper Sunday night?
(a) Macaroni and cheese.
(b) Stir fry.
(c) Potato cakes.
2. Pardon's niece is from where?
(a) Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
(b) Austin, Texas.
(d) Little Rock.
3. How many people work in the factory where Marcus works?
(a) About 150.
(b) About 300.
(d) About 200.
4. What does Lily have for breakfast Friday morning?
(b) Toast and eggs.
(c) Sausage and eggs.
(d) Coffee and cereal.
5. How many pain pills does Lily take before going to bed Saturday afternoon?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many clients does Lily have on Thursday afternoons?
2. Who literally runs into Lily at the grocery store on Sunday afternoon?
3. What is the name of the video store where Lily rents videos?
4. What casserole does Lily make late on Sunday afternoon?
5. What color is Carrie Thrush's hair?
Short Essay Questions
1. Is Lily able to verify Tom's alibi?
2. Why does Lily work harder for Carol Althaus than any of her other clients?
3. What does Lily find on her bedside table Sunday morning?
4. Why does Joel McCorkindale come to see Lily on Saturday afternoon?
5. How does Lily get the job of bathing Mrs. Rossiter's dog?
6. How was Pardon Albee killed?
7. What are typical activities for Lily on Sundays?
8. Who is inheriting Pardon's apartments and any other land holdings?
9. Why does Lily not allow Carrie Thrush to pay her for cleaning on Saturday morning?
10. Whose car does Lily see at Thea Sedaka's house?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)