|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far does Lily have to drive to get to Mrs. Rossiter's place?
(a) 1 mile.
(b) 10 miles.
(c) 2 miles.
(d) 4 miles.
2. What is Marcus' little boy's name?
3. What type of car does Lily drive?
4. About how old is Carrie Thrush?
(a) Late thirties.
(b) About 35.
(c) Early thirties.
(d) Late 20s.
5. How tall is Bobo Winthrop?
(a) 6 ft.
(b) 5 ft. 11.
(c) 6 ft. 2.
(d) 5 ft. 10.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours does Lily spend cleaning the Althaus home?
2. How old is Marcus' little boy?
3. How far is the drive to Little Rock?
4. What time does Lily arrange to stop by the Yorks on the Monday a week after the murder?
5. How far is Marshall living from Lily's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Deedra have a bad day on Monday?
2. What does Lily hear while she is in the Drinkwater house cleaning?
3. Why does Lily suggest that she and Marshall should not see each other until his divorce is final?
4. Why does Deedra say that Pardon Albee irritated her?
5. For whom does Lily work on Thursday morning?
6. Why does Claude stop by Lily's house Thursday night?
7. How was Pardon Albee killed?
8. What does Lily find on her bedside table Sunday morning?
9. What was Lily's job when Pardon when on vacation three years ago?
10. Why does Lily not allow Carrie Thrush to pay her for cleaning on Saturday morning?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)