|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is Bobo Winthrop?
(a) 6 ft.
(b) 5 ft. 11.
(c) 6 ft. 2.
(d) 5 ft. 10.
2. What time does Lily awake on Sunday morning after taking pain pills?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 8 a.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
3. What color is Carrie Thrush's hair?
4. What hours does Marcus work?
5. What type of dog does Mrs. Rossiter have?
(a) Cocker spaniel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far does Lily have to drive to get to Mrs. Rossiter's place?
2. Whose red car frequently drives by Lily's house?
3. Who is Deedra dating?
4. In what pew did Lily, her parents, and her sister always sit at church?
5. Who literally runs into Lily at the grocery store on Sunday afternoon?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lily get the job of bathing Mrs. Rossiter's dog?
2. How was Pardon Albee killed?
3. For whom does Lily work on Thursday morning?
4. What does Lily usually do from 10:30 to noon on Mondays?
5. Whose car does Lily see at Thea Sedaka's house?
6. Why does Lily work harder for Carol Althaus than any of her other clients?
7. Why does Lily suggest that she and Marshall should not see each other until his divorce is final?
8. What was Lily's job when Pardon when on vacation three years ago?
9. What news does Alvah tell Lily when Lily is at the Yorks' picking up her check for last week's work?
10. Who is inheriting Pardon's apartments and any other land holdings?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)