|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the notebook that Claude Friedrich uses to take notes?
(a) Hot pink.
(c) Navy blue.
2. How many children do the Winthrops have?
3. To whom did Nap give Lily?
(a) Some construction workers.
(b) A biker gang.
(c) Some drug addicts.
(d) Some drunk fraternity members.
4. Lily stayed with her parents for how long after the attack?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 1 month.
5. How many days ago does Lily estimate that Bobo left pizza in his room?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 5 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Including the narrator's house, how many houses are on narrator's street?
2. What day of the week is garbage picked up in Lily's part of town?
3. How old is Carlton Cockroft?
4. What does Lily have for her main entree Tuesday evening?
5. Privately, what does Lily call her business?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Lily see during her walk in Chapter 1?
2. Did Lily have a key to the dentist's office when she first started cleaning there?
3. Why did Rooster, one member of the biker gang, give Lily a gun?
4. Who pays for the cleaning and other chores that Lily does for Marie Hofstettler?
5. Why did Pardon Albee pick up Marie Hofstettler's rent check every month?
6. What does Lily do for a living?
7. Why does Lily believe that the Shakespeare Garden Apartments are misnamed?
8. Why does Lily think something is wrong when she arrives at the Yorks' apartment?
9. How was Lily kidnapped?
10. Who does Lily call about the body in the park?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)