|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Lily help Alvah clean Wednesday morning?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
2. Lily stayed with her parents for how long after the attack?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 2 months.
3. Who was Lily's sister dating at the time Lily was kidnapped?
(a) A Lawyer.
(b) A Doctor.
(c) A Manager of a grocery store.
(d) A Pharmacist.
4. What color eyes does the narrator have?
5. In Chapter 3, what time does Lily tell Claude that she went to bed the night of the murder?
(b) 11 p.m.
(c) 10 p.m.
(d) 1 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lily living when she was scarred?
2. How long does it take the narrator to shower and wash her hair after her workout in Chapter 1?
3. Who does the narrator call to tell about the body in the park?
4. How many students are in Lily's karate class on Wednesday night?
5. What was Lily's job when she was scarred?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Marshall know that Lily had scars on her torso?
2. Who does Lily see during her walk in Chapter 1?
3. Why was Lily not able to return to her life after the kidnapping?
4. Did Lily have a key to the dentist's office when she first started cleaning there?
5. Describe Lily's living room.
6. Who does Lily call about the body in the park?
7. Describe Claude Friedrich.
8. How well did Lily know Pardon Albee?
9. What typical sibling rivalry did Lily and her sister have when they were growing up together?
10. Why does Lily believe that the Shakespeare Garden Apartments are misnamed?
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)