|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the man who kidnapped Lily?
(a) Bill Wyatt.
(b) Louis Ferrier.
(c) Jack Rivers.
(d) Andrew Winslow.
2. Lily stayed with her parents for how long after the attack?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 3 months.
3. What color eyes does Deedra have?
4. Where was Lily living when she was scarred?
(c) Little Rock.
5. Where does Lily clean on Tuesday evenings?
(a) A dentist's office.
(b) A lawyer's office.
(c) An office building.
(d) A church.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much bigger was the yard at narrator's childhood home than the yard of the home where she lives now?
2. Where did T. L. York work before retiring?
3. What color is is the narrator's hair?
4. How old is Marie Hofstettler?
5. How long did Lily have to be in the shack with her dead kidnapper before someone found her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Pardon Albee pick up Marie Hofstettler's rent check every month?
2. What happens to Body Time now that Pardon is dead since Marshall and Pardon own Body Time together?
3. What does Lily do for a living?
4. How well did Lily know Pardon Albee?
5. What disciplinary issues are handled at the preschool board meeting?
6. Why does Lily believe that the Shakespeare Garden Apartments are misnamed?
7. Why did Lily choose to live in Shakespeare?
8. Why is Lily's house a shotgun house?
9. Why has housecleaning turned out to be an intimate occupation for Lily?
10. Who does Lily call about the body in the park?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)