|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lily clean on Tuesday evenings?
(a) A dentist's office.
(b) An office building.
(c) A church.
(d) A lawyer's office.
2. Including Claude, how many people does Lily say have been to her house since she has lived there?
3. From whom did Lily buy her house?
(a) The Yorks.
(b) Pardon Albee.
(c) Shakespeare Combined Church.
(d) Carlton Cockroft.
4. What was Lily's grade point average when she was in school?
5. Where did Lily work when she was scarred?
(a) Queen of Clean.
(b) Merry Maids.
(c) Squeaky Clean.
(d) Sanitary Cleaners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Lily arrive to help Alvah with her spring cleaning on Wednesday morning?
2. What time does Lily begin her Tuesday evening cleaning job?
3. How many days ago does Lily estimate that Bobo left pizza in his room?
4. What color was Lily's hair when she got scarred?
5. How long has it been since Bobo Winthrop balanced his checkbook?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Marie Hofstettler believe she should call the police Tuesday morning?
2. Why has housecleaning turned out to be an intimate occupation for Lily?
3. Who pays for the cleaning and other chores that Lily does for Marie Hofstettler?
4. Who does Lily see during her walk in Chapter 1?
5. Why is Lily's house a shotgun house?
6. How was Lily kidnapped?
7. What disciplinary issues are handled at the preschool board meeting?
8. What does Lily learn about Claude Friedrich's personal life when he visits Marie Hofstettler?
9. Describe Lily's backyard.
10. How did Marshall know that Lily had scars on her torso?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)