|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Mrs. Rossiter pay to have her dog bathed?
2. What initials are on the key that Lily has for the apartment building closet under the stairs?
3. What type of songs does Lily sing when she is by herself?
(a) Country and western songs.
(d) Oldies from her high school days.
4. Which of the tenants at Shakespeare Garden Apartments has a tent in the garage?
(a) Alvah and T. L.
5. How often does the cook come to the Winthrops' house?
(a) 3 times a week.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Twice a week.
(d) Every day.
6. What type of dog does Mrs. Rossiter have?
(d) Cocker spaniel.
7. Pardon's niece is from where?
(a) Austin, Texas.
(c) Little Rock.
(d) Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
8. How tall is Bobo Winthrop?
(a) 6 ft. 2.
(b) 5 ft. 10.
(c) 5 ft. 11.
(d) 6 ft.
9. How many children does the receptionist at Carrie Thrush's office have?
10. How many pain pills does Lily take before going to bed Saturday afternoon?
11. What time does Lily awake on Sunday morning after taking pain pills?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 6 a.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
(d) 8 a.m.
12. Whose office does Lily clean over the lunch hour on Mondays?
(a) An eye doctor's office.
(b) An accountant's office.
(c) A lawyer's office.
(d) A chiropractor's office.
13. What does Lily have to eat on Thursday evening?
(a) A sandwich.
(d) Macaroni and cheese.
14. What time does Lily tell Claude she will be at the police station on Saturday?
(a) 2 p.m.
(b) Around noon.
(c) 3 p.m.
(d) 11 a.m.
15. Who is Lily's last client Thursday afternoon?
(a) The senior center.
(b) A doctor's office.
(c) A preschool.
(d) A travel agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Lily arrange to stop by the Yorks on the Monday a week after the murder?
2. Who is the only other woman in Lily's karate class?
3. What is the nearest large town to Shakespeare?
4. Who shoves Norvel out of the way when he accosts Lily on Monday morning?
5. What time does Lily need to be at a job on Thursday morning?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)