|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color sweatshirt does Lily wear to work on Saturday?
2. Who attacks Lily when she comes home late Friday night?
(a) Norvel Whitbread.
(c) Tom David.
(d) T. L. York.
3. What hours does Marcus work?
4. What was the person wearing who was wheeling Pardon to the park Monday night?
(a) Raincoat with a hood.
(b) A windbreaker with a hood.
(c) A hooded vest.
(d) Hooded sweatshirt.
5. What type of car does Lily drive?
6. What type of car does Carlton drive?
7. Which of the tenants at Shakespeare Garden Apartments has a tent in the garage?
(c) Alvah and T. L.
8. Where did Pardon go on the only vacation that Lily remembers his taking?
9. How old is the nurse at Carrie Thrush's office?
10. How often does the cook come to the Winthrops' house?
(a) Twice a week.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Every day.
(d) 3 times a week.
11. How long does it take Lily to clean the Drinkwater's house?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 3.5 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 2.5 hours.
12. How much does Mrs. Rossiter pay to have her dog bathed?
13. What is Marcus' little boy's name?
14. What does Lily have for breakfast Friday morning?
(b) Coffee and cereal.
(c) Sausage and eggs.
(d) Toast and eggs.
15. What type of dog does Mrs. Rossiter have?
(d) Cocker spaniel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What casserole does Lily make late on Sunday afternoon?
2. What time does Deedra say that she saw Pardon asleep on the couch Monday afternoon?
3. Where are Marcus and his little boy going for breakfast?
4. How many people work in the factory where Marcus works?
5. How far is the drive to Little Rock?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)