|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose office does Lily clean over the lunch hour on Mondays?
(a) A lawyer's office.
(b) A chiropractor's office.
(c) An eye doctor's office.
(d) An accountant's office.
2. What color hair does Jenny have?
3. What time does Lily tell Claude she will be at the police station on Saturday?
(a) 2 p.m.
(b) Around noon.
(c) 3 p.m.
(d) 11 a.m.
4. What TV show will Marcus and his son watch after they eat breakfast?
(a) Mr. Rogers.
(c) Bob the Builder.
(d) Sesame Street.
5. What does Lily have for breakfast Friday morning?
(a) Sausage and eggs.
(b) Coffee and cereal.
(c) Toast and eggs.
6. Who helps Lily carry her groceries in on Sunday afternoon?
(b) T. L.
7. In what pew did Lily, her parents, and her sister always sit at church?
(a) Front row on the right.
(b) 5th from the front on the left.
(c) 4th from the front on the right.
(d) The back row on the left.
8. What hours does Marcus work?
9. What time does Lily need to be at a job on Thursday morning?
(a) 8:00 a.m.
(b) 8:30 a.m.
(c) 8:15 a.m.
(d) 8:45 a.m.
10. Who is the only other woman in Lily's karate class?
(a) Jane Whitcomb.
(b) Mavis Bryant.
(c) Anna Wyatt.
(d) Janet Shook.
11. Who is the receptionist at Carrie Thrush's office?
(a) Nan Martin.
(b) Janet Phillips.
(c) Nit Tyree.
(d) Ann Brown.
12. What type of food does Lily tell Marshall that "you likes to eat"?
13. What color workout clothes does Lily wear when she goes to Body Time Thursday evening?
14. What shift did Jenny O'Hagen work at Bippy's on Thursday night?
15. Who attacks Lily when she comes home late Friday night?
(b) Norvel Whitbread.
(c) T. L. York.
(d) Tom David.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of car does Marshall drive?
2. Who literally runs into Lily at the grocery store on Sunday afternoon?
3. How far is the drive to Little Rock?
4. What is the nearest large town to Shakespeare?
5. What type of car does Lily drive?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)