|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nearest large town to Shakespeare?
(b) Pine Bluff.
2. What type of car does Carlton drive?
3. What color is Carrie Thrush's hair?
4. What time does Lily need to be at a job on Thursday morning?
(a) 8:30 a.m.
(b) 8:15 a.m.
(c) 8:45 a.m.
(d) 8:00 a.m.
5. What is Jenny wearing when Lily comes to clean Friday morning?
(a) Camp shirt and gray slacks.
(b) Flowered bathrobe.
(c) Khakis and a polo shirt.
(d) Jeans and a t-shirt.
6. How many hours does Lily spend cleaning the Althaus home?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 2.5 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
7. What casserole does Lily make late on Sunday afternoon?
(a) Tortilla casserole.
(b) Macaroni and cheese.
(d) Chicken casserole.
8. What type of dog does Mrs. Rossiter have?
(d) Cocker spaniel.
9. On what street is Marshall living?
10. What type of car does Marshall drive?
11. Where does Marcus' ex-wife work?
(a) K Mart.
(c) County offices.
(d) Welfare office.
12. How many pain pills does Lily take before going to bed Saturday afternoon?
13. How old is the nurse at Carrie Thrush's office?
14. What was the person wearing who was wheeling Pardon to the park Monday night?
(a) A hooded vest.
(b) Hooded sweatshirt.
(c) Raincoat with a hood.
(d) A windbreaker with a hood.
15. Who is the receptionist at Carrie Thrush's office?
(a) Ann Brown.
(b) Nit Tyree.
(c) Janet Phillips.
(d) Nan Martin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who literally runs into Lily at the grocery store on Sunday afternoon?
2. Who cooks for the Winthrops?
3. How tall is Bobo Winthrop?
4. What color workout clothes does Lily wear when she goes to Body Time Thursday evening?
5. Pardon's niece is from where?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)