|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people work in the factory where Marcus works?
(a) About 300.
(c) About 150.
(d) About 200.
2. Where are Marcus and his little boy going for breakfast?
(a) A cafe.
3. What time do the Drinkwater's leave their house in the morning?
(a) 7:30 a.m.
(b) 7:15 a.m.
(c) 8:15 a.m.
(d) 8:30 a.m.
4. What does someone leave on Thea's kitchen table?
(a) A dead rat.
(b) A toy pair of handcuffs.
(c) A plastic gun.
(d) A threatening note.
5. What TV show will Marcus and his son watch after they eat breakfast?
(a) Mr. Rogers.
(c) Bob the Builder.
(d) Sesame Street.
6. How tall is Bobo Winthrop?
(a) 6 ft. 2.
(b) 5 ft. 10.
(c) 6 ft.
(d) 5 ft. 11.
7. What time does Deedra say that she saw Pardon asleep on the couch Monday afternoon?
(a) Around 6:30.
(b) Around 4:30.
(c) Around 5.
(d) Around 3.
8. What was the person wearing who was wheeling Pardon to the park Monday night?
(a) Hooded sweatshirt.
(b) A windbreaker with a hood.
(c) A hooded vest.
(d) Raincoat with a hood.
9. What does Lily have to eat the next Monday after the murder?
(a) Stir Fry.
(c) Tortilla Casserole.
(d) Baked potato and vegetables.
10. Who is waiting for Lily when she gets home Thursday evening?
11. What type of dog does Mrs. Rossiter have?
(c) Cocker spaniel.
12. What color is Carrie Thrush's hair?
13. Who is the nurse at Carrie Thrush's office?
(a) Gennette Jinks.
(b) Gabrielle Jacobs.
(c) Jackie Palmer.
(d) Jeannie Chenette.
14. How many pain pills does Lily take before going to bed Saturday afternoon?
15. What type of car does Lily drive?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color sweatshirt does Lily wear to work on Saturday?
2. About how old is Carrie Thrush?
3. When did Pardon give Lily a key to the closet under the stairs?
4. What casserole does Lily make late on Sunday afternoon?
5. How old is the nurse at Carrie Thrush's office?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)