|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to Lily's door right after she has taken some pain pills on Saturday afternoon?
(a) Joel McCorkindale.
(c) Tom David.
2. How long does it take Lily to clean the Drinkwater's house?
(a) 3.5 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 2.5 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
3. What is Marcus' little boy's name?
4. Who is Deedra dating?
(d) A police officer.
5. What is the nearest large town to Shakespeare?
(a) Pine Bluff.
6. How tall is Bobo Winthrop?
(a) 6 ft.
(b) 6 ft. 2.
(c) 5 ft. 10.
(d) 5 ft. 11.
7. About how old is Carrie Thrush?
(a) About 35.
(b) Early thirties.
(c) Late thirties.
(d) Late 20s.
8. What color sweatshirt does Lily wear to work on Saturday?
9. What color hair does Jenny have?
10. What does Lily have for supper Sunday night?
(a) Macaroni and cheese.
(b) Stir fry.
(d) Potato cakes.
11. Who attacks Lily when she comes home late Friday night?
(a) Norvel Whitbread.
(c) T. L. York.
(d) Tom David.
12. What is Lily's first cleaning job on Saturday morning?
(a) Doctor's office.
(b) Travel agency.
(c) Lawyer's office.
13. How many hours does Lily spend cleaning the Althaus home?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 2.5 hours.
14. Whose office does Lily clean over the lunch hour on Mondays?
(a) A lawyer's office.
(b) An accountant's office.
(c) An eye doctor's office.
(d) A chiropractor's office.
15. How often does the cook come to the Winthrops' house?
(a) 3 times a week.
(b) Twice a week.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Every day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the heaviest weight that Lily lifts Thursday evening?
2. What is the name of the video store where Lily rents videos?
3. Who is waiting for Lily when she gets home Thursday evening?
4. What TV show will Marcus and his son watch after they eat breakfast?
5. What does T. L. read while Lily is at the York's apartment to pick up her pay for the last week?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)