|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of car does Lily drive?
2. How old is the nurse at Carrie Thrush's office?
3. What type of dog does Mrs. Rossiter have?
(a) Cocker spaniel.
4. How many clients does Lily have on Thursday afternoons?
5. Where did Pardon go on the only vacation that Lily remembers his taking?
6. What color hair does Jenny have?
7. What casserole does Lily make late on Sunday afternoon?
(b) Macaroni and cheese.
(c) Chicken casserole.
(d) Tortilla casserole.
8. Which of the tenants at Shakespeare Garden Apartments has a tent in the garage?
(d) Alvah and T. L.
9. What does someone leave on Thea's kitchen table?
(a) A dead rat.
(b) A plastic gun.
(c) A toy pair of handcuffs.
(d) A threatening note.
10. What TV show will Marcus and his son watch after they eat breakfast?
(a) Sesame Street.
(b) Bob the Builder.
(c) Mr. Rogers.
11. What color sweatshirt does Lily wear to work on Saturday?
12. How old is Marcus' little boy?
13. Who is the only other woman in Lily's karate class?
(a) Anna Wyatt.
(b) Mavis Bryant.
(c) Janet Shook.
(d) Jane Whitcomb.
14. What time does Lily awake on Sunday morning after taking pain pills?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 8 a.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
15. What time does Lily tell Claude she will be at the police station on Saturday?
(a) 2 p.m.
(b) Around noon.
(c) 11 a.m.
(d) 3 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting for Lily when she gets home Thursday evening?
2. What is the name of the video store where Lily rents videos?
3. What does T. L. read while Lily is at the York's apartment to pick up her pay for the last week?
4. Where does Marcus' ex-wife work?
5. Who helps Lily carry her groceries in on Sunday afternoon?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)