|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lily have to eat the next Monday after the murder?
(a) Tortilla Casserole.
(b) Stir Fry.
(d) Baked potato and vegetables.
2. Who literally runs into Lily at the grocery store on Sunday afternoon?
(a) Alvah York.
(b) Marie Hofstettler.
3. What time does Lily arrange to stop by the Yorks on the Monday a week after the murder?
(d) 1 p.m.
4. What type of food does Lily tell Marshall that "you likes to eat"?
5. What color sweatshirt does Lily wear to work on Saturday?
6. What is Lily's first cleaning job on Saturday morning?
(a) Doctor's office.
(c) Travel agency.
(d) Lawyer's office.
7. How far does Lily have to drive to get to Mrs. Rossiter's place?
(a) 4 miles.
(b) 1 mile.
(c) 10 miles.
(d) 2 miles.
8. What is the name of the video store where Lily rents videos?
(a) Rainbow Video.
(b) Family Video.
(c) Spectrum Video.
(d) Shakespeare Videos and More.
9. Who cooks for the Winthrops?
(a) Bessie Brown.
(b) Emma Caruthers.
(c) Earline Poffard.
(d) Mildred White.
10. When did Pardon give Lily a key to the closet under the stairs?
(a) 1 year ago.
(b) 6 months ago.
(c) 2 years ago.
(d) 3 years ago.
11. How tall is Bobo Winthrop?
(a) 6 ft.
(b) 5 ft. 10.
(c) 5 ft. 11.
(d) 6 ft. 2.
12. What time does Lily tell Claude she will be at the police station on Saturday?
(a) Around noon.
(b) 11 a.m.
(c) 3 p.m.
(d) 2 p.m.
13. What shift did Jenny O'Hagen work at Bippy's on Thursday night?
14. What color is Carrie Thrush's hair?
15. What time do the Drinkwater's leave their house in the morning?
(a) 7:30 a.m.
(b) 8:15 a.m.
(c) 8:30 a.m.
(d) 7:15 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of car does Lily drive?
2. What does T. L. read while Lily is at the York's apartment to pick up her pay for the last week?
3. What type of car does Carlton drive?
4. What time does Lily need to be at a job on Thursday morning?
5. What time does Deedra say that she saw Pardon asleep on the couch Monday afternoon?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)