|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lily have for breakfast Friday morning?
(a) Coffee and cereal.
(b) Toast and eggs.
(c) Sausage and eggs.
2. What type of car does Lily drive?
3. How many children does the receptionist at Carrie Thrush's office have?
4. What TV show will Marcus and his son watch after they eat breakfast?
(b) Bob the Builder.
(c) Sesame Street.
(d) Mr. Rogers.
5. What color sweatshirt does Lily wear to work on Saturday?
6. What was the person wearing who was wheeling Pardon to the park Monday night?
(a) Hooded sweatshirt.
(b) A hooded vest.
(c) A windbreaker with a hood.
(d) Raincoat with a hood.
7. How old is Marcus' little boy?
8. How often does the cook come to the Winthrops' house?
(a) Once a week.
(b) 3 times a week.
(c) Every day.
(d) Twice a week.
9. How old is the nurse at Carrie Thrush's office?
10. How many hours does Lily spend cleaning the Althaus home?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 2.5 hours.
11. What does T. L. read while Lily is at the York's apartment to pick up her pay for the last week?
(c) Reader's Digest.
(d) Sports Illustrated.
12. Where are Marcus and his little boy going for breakfast?
(c) A cafe.
13. What does Lily have for supper Sunday night?
(b) Potato cakes.
(c) Macaroni and cheese.
(d) Stir fry.
14. Whose red car frequently drives by Lily's house?
15. What is the nearest large town to Shakespeare?
(a) Pine Bluff.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Lily to clean the Drinkwater's house?
2. Who is the receptionist at Carrie Thrush's office?
3. What is the name of the video store where Lily rents videos?
4. What type of car does Carlton drive?
5. Who shoves Norvel out of the way when he accosts Lily on Monday morning?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)