|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lily have to eat on Thursday evening?
(b) A sandwich.
(d) Macaroni and cheese.
2. What color hair does Jenny have?
3. Pardon's niece is from where?
(a) Little Rock.
(b) Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
(c) Austin, Texas.
4. How long does it take Lily to clean the Drinkwater's house?
(a) 3.5 hours.
(b) 2.5 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
5. What is Lily's first cleaning job on Saturday morning?
(a) Travel agency.
(b) Doctor's office.
(d) Lawyer's office.
6. Who shoves Norvel out of the way when he accosts Lily on Monday morning?
7. What type of food does Lily tell Marshall that "you likes to eat"?
8. What time did Pardon insist that the rent be paid on the first of the month?
(a) 5:00 p.m.
(b) 4:00 p.m.
(c) 6:00 p.m.
(d) 8:00 p.m.
9. What type of dog does Mrs. Rossiter have?
(a) Cocker spaniel.
10. What type of songs does Lily sing when she is by herself?
(a) Country and western songs.
(b) Oldies from her high school days.
11. What color sweatshirt does Lily wear to work on Saturday?
12. What does Lily have for breakfast Friday morning?
(b) Toast and eggs.
(c) Coffee and cereal.
(d) Sausage and eggs.
13. Who is Deedra dating?
(c) A police officer.
14. What color is Carrie Thrush's hair?
15. Where does Marcus' ex-wife work?
(a) County offices.
(b) Welfare office.
(d) K Mart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Marshall agree to pick Lily up for dinner on Saturday?
2. What type of car does Carlton drive?
3. Who is the nurse at Carrie Thrush's office?
4. In what pew did Lily, her parents, and her sister always sit at church?
5. About how old is Carrie Thrush?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)