|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose office does Lily clean over the lunch hour on Mondays?
(a) An accountant's office.
(b) An eye doctor's office.
(c) A chiropractor's office.
(d) A lawyer's office.
2. Pardon's niece is from where?
(a) Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
(b) Austin, Texas.
(c) Little Rock.
3. What time do the Drinkwater's leave their house in the morning?
(a) 8:15 a.m.
(b) 7:30 a.m.
(c) 8:30 a.m.
(d) 7:15 a.m.
4. What type of songs does Lily sing when she is by herself?
(a) Oldies from her high school days.
(d) Country and western songs.
5. Who is the only other woman in Lily's karate class?
(a) Mavis Bryant.
(b) Janet Shook.
(c) Anna Wyatt.
(d) Jane Whitcomb.
6. What type of car does Carlton drive?
7. What casserole does Lily make late on Sunday afternoon?
(a) Chicken casserole.
(c) Tortilla casserole.
(d) Macaroni and cheese.
8. Where did Pardon go on the only vacation that Lily remembers his taking?
9. Who is Lily's last client Thursday afternoon?
(a) A doctor's office.
(b) A preschool.
(c) A travel agent.
(d) The senior center.
10. Who is the nurse at Carrie Thrush's office?
(a) Gabrielle Jacobs.
(b) Jackie Palmer.
(c) Gennette Jinks.
(d) Jeannie Chenette.
11. Whose red car frequently drives by Lily's house?
12. What TV show will Marcus and his son watch after they eat breakfast?
(a) Bob the Builder.
(c) Mr. Rogers.
(d) Sesame Street.
13. How often does the cook come to the Winthrops' house?
(a) Every day.
(b) 3 times a week.
(c) Twice a week.
(d) Once a week.
14. Who is Deedra dating?
(b) A police officer.
15. What type of food does Lily tell Marshall that "you likes to eat"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jenny wearing when Lily comes to clean Friday morning?
2. What does someone leave on Thea's kitchen table?
3. Which of the tenants at Shakespeare Garden Apartments has a tent in the garage?
4. On what street is Marshall living?
5. What do Marshall and Lily eat while they watch an old movie on cable Sunday morning?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)