|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attacks Lily when she comes home late Friday night?
(a) Norvel Whitbread.
(b) Tom David.
(c) T. L. York.
2. What type of dog does Mrs. Rossiter have?
(c) Cocker spaniel.
3. How many hours does Lily spend cleaning the Althaus home?
(a) 2.5 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
4. Who is waiting for Lily when she gets home Thursday evening?
5. How many children does the receptionist at Carrie Thrush's office have?
6. How much does Mrs. Rossiter pay to have her dog bathed?
7. What time do the Drinkwater's leave their house in the morning?
(a) 7:30 a.m.
(b) 7:15 a.m.
(c) 8:15 a.m.
(d) 8:30 a.m.
8. What initials are on the key that Lily has for the apartment building closet under the stairs?
9. What does someone leave on Thea's kitchen table?
(a) A plastic gun.
(b) A toy pair of handcuffs.
(c) A threatening note.
(d) A dead rat.
10. How far is the drive to Little Rock?
(a) 1.5 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 60 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
11. Who is Deedra dating?
(a) A police officer.
12. What is Jenny wearing when Lily comes to clean Friday morning?
(a) Khakis and a polo shirt.
(b) Camp shirt and gray slacks.
(c) Flowered bathrobe.
(d) Jeans and a t-shirt.
13. What is the nearest large town to Shakespeare?
(a) Pine Bluff.
14. Where does Marcus' ex-wife work?
(a) Welfare office.
(b) County offices.
(d) K Mart.
15. Which of the tenants at Shakespeare Garden Apartments has a tent in the garage?
(d) Alvah and T. L.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Marcus and his little boy going for breakfast?
2. Who shoves Norvel out of the way when he accosts Lily on Monday morning?
3. Whose office does Lily clean over the lunch hour on Mondays?
4. How old is the nurse at Carrie Thrush's office?
5. What color is Carrie Thrush's hair?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)