|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Lily when she gets home Thursday evening?
2. What type of dog does Mrs. Rossiter have?
(c) Cocker spaniel.
3. When did Pardon give Lily a key to the closet under the stairs?
(a) 6 months ago.
(b) 2 years ago.
(c) 1 year ago.
(d) 3 years ago.
4. Who shoves Norvel out of the way when he accosts Lily on Monday morning?
5. What time did Pardon insist that the rent be paid on the first of the month?
(a) 5:00 p.m.
(b) 4:00 p.m.
(c) 6:00 p.m.
(d) 8:00 p.m.
6. How much does Mrs. Rossiter pay to have her dog bathed?
7. Where did Pardon go on the only vacation that Lily remembers his taking?
8. What time does Marshall agree to pick Lily up for dinner on Saturday?
9. What type of car does Carlton drive?
10. What is Jenny wearing when Lily comes to clean Friday morning?
(a) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(b) Flowered bathrobe.
(c) Camp shirt and gray slacks.
(d) Khakis and a polo shirt.
11. Who attacks Lily when she comes home late Friday night?
(a) Tom David.
(b) T. L. York.
(c) Norvel Whitbread.
12. What initials are on the key that Lily has for the apartment building closet under the stairs?
13. Who is Deedra dating?
(d) A police officer.
14. In what pew did Lily, her parents, and her sister always sit at church?
(a) The back row on the left.
(b) 4th from the front on the right.
(c) 5th from the front on the left.
(d) Front row on the right.
15. About how old is Carrie Thrush?
(a) About 35.
(b) Late 20s.
(c) Early thirties.
(d) Late thirties.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does the receptionist at Carrie Thrush's office have?
2. What time do the Drinkwater's leave their house in the morning?
3. What time does Deedra say that she saw Pardon asleep on the couch Monday afternoon?
4. What does T. L. read while Lily is at the York's apartment to pick up her pay for the last week?
5. Where does Marcus' ex-wife work?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)