|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shoves Norvel out of the way when he accosts Lily on Monday morning?
2. What does Lily have to eat the next Monday after the murder?
(a) Tortilla Casserole.
(c) Baked potato and vegetables.
(d) Stir Fry.
3. What does someone leave on Thea's kitchen table?
(a) A plastic gun.
(b) A dead rat.
(c) A toy pair of handcuffs.
(d) A threatening note.
4. Pardon's niece is from where?
(a) Austin, Texas.
(b) Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
(d) Little Rock.
5. What type of food does Lily tell Marshall that "you likes to eat"?
6. How long does it take Lily to clean the Drinkwater's house?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 3.5 hours.
(c) 2.5 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
7. Who is the only other woman in Lily's karate class?
(a) Mavis Bryant.
(b) Janet Shook.
(c) Anna Wyatt.
(d) Jane Whitcomb.
8. What is Lily's first cleaning job on Saturday morning?
(b) Travel agency.
(c) Lawyer's office.
(d) Doctor's office.
9. How many people work in the factory where Marcus works?
(a) About 200.
(c) About 300.
(d) About 150.
10. What type of songs does Lily sing when she is by herself?
(c) Country and western songs.
(d) Oldies from her high school days.
11. What was the person wearing who was wheeling Pardon to the park Monday night?
(a) Hooded sweatshirt.
(b) Raincoat with a hood.
(c) A hooded vest.
(d) A windbreaker with a hood.
12. What time does Deedra say that she saw Pardon asleep on the couch Monday afternoon?
(a) Around 6:30.
(b) Around 3.
(c) Around 5.
(d) Around 4:30.
13. How tall is Bobo Winthrop?
(a) 6 ft.
(b) 5 ft. 10.
(c) 5 ft. 11.
(d) 6 ft. 2.
14. What time does Lily tell Claude she will be at the police station on Saturday?
(a) 11 a.m.
(b) Around noon.
(c) 3 p.m.
(d) 2 p.m.
15. Who comes to Lily's door right after she has taken some pain pills on Saturday afternoon?
(b) Joel McCorkindale.
(c) Tom David.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of dog does Mrs. Rossiter have?
2. What is the nearest large town to Shakespeare?
3. When did Pardon give Lily a key to the closet under the stairs?
4. What shift did Jenny O'Hagen work at Bippy's on Thursday night?
5. What time does Marshall agree to pick Lily up for dinner on Saturday?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)