|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Lily awake on Sunday morning after taking pain pills?
(a) 8 a.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
2. Whose office does Lily clean over the lunch hour on Mondays?
(a) A chiropractor's office.
(b) An eye doctor's office.
(c) An accountant's office.
(d) A lawyer's office.
3. What color workout clothes does Lily wear when she goes to Body Time Thursday evening?
4. What was the person wearing who was wheeling Pardon to the park Monday night?
(a) A windbreaker with a hood.
(b) A hooded vest.
(c) Raincoat with a hood.
(d) Hooded sweatshirt.
5. How many clients does Lily have on Thursday afternoons?
6. Who comes to Lily's door right after she has taken some pain pills on Saturday afternoon?
(a) Joel McCorkindale.
(d) Tom David.
7. Who attacks Lily when she comes home late Friday night?
(b) Tom David.
(c) Norvel Whitbread.
(d) T. L. York.
8. What is Lily's first cleaning job on Saturday morning?
(a) Doctor's office.
(b) Travel agency.
(c) Lawyer's office.
9. What is the heaviest weight that Lily lifts Thursday evening?
(a) 55 lbs.
(b) 45 lbs.
(c) 60 lbs.
(d) 50 lbs.
10. About how old is Carrie Thrush?
(a) Early thirties.
(b) Late thirties.
(c) Late 20s.
(d) About 35.
11. What color is Carrie Thrush's hair?
12. How long does it take Lily to clean the Drinkwater's house?
(a) 2.5 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 3.5 hours.
13. What hours does Marcus work?
14. What shift did Jenny O'Hagen work at Bippy's on Thursday night?
15. What time does Marshall agree to pick Lily up for dinner on Saturday?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Pardon give Lily a key to the closet under the stairs?
2. Who shoves Norvel out of the way when he accosts Lily on Monday morning?
3. What casserole does Lily make late on Sunday afternoon?
4. Which of the tenants at Shakespeare Garden Apartments has a tent in the garage?
5. Who is Deedra dating?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)