|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. On what street is Marshall living?
2. What does someone leave on Thea's kitchen table?
a) A toy pair of handcuffs.
b) A plastic gun.
c) A threatening note.
d) A dead rat.
3. Pardon's niece is from where?
a) Little Rock.
b) Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
d) Austin, Texas.
4. What does Lily have for breakfast Friday morning?
a) Coffee and cereal.
c) Toast and eggs.
d) Sausage and eggs.
5. How many apartments are in Shakespeare Garden Apartments building?
6. What does Lily have for supper Sunday night?
b) Macaroni and cheese.
c) Potato cakes.
This section contains 436 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)