|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Marshall agree to pick Lily up for dinner on Saturday?
2. What time does Deedra say that she saw Pardon asleep on the couch Monday afternoon?
(a) Around 3.
(b) Around 5.
(c) Around 6:30.
(d) Around 4:30.
3. What color hair does Jenny have?
4. What type of food does Lily tell Marshall that "you likes to eat"?
5. Who is Lily's last client Thursday afternoon?
(a) A doctor's office.
(b) A travel agent.
(c) A preschool.
(d) The senior center.
6. How tall is Bobo Winthrop?
(a) 5 ft. 10.
(b) 6 ft.
(c) 6 ft. 2.
(d) 5 ft. 11.
7. Who is Deedra dating?
(a) A police officer.
8. What time do the Drinkwater's leave their house in the morning?
(a) 7:15 a.m.
(b) 8:15 a.m.
(c) 7:30 a.m.
(d) 8:30 a.m.
9. How far is Marshall living from Lily's house?
(a) About 3 blocks.
(b) About 8 blocks.
(c) About 5 blocks.
(d) About 2 blocks.
10. Who is the receptionist at Carrie Thrush's office?
(a) Ann Brown.
(b) Nan Martin.
(c) Nit Tyree.
(d) Janet Phillips.
11. What do Marshall and Lily eat while they watch an old movie on cable Sunday morning?
12. How much does Mrs. Rossiter pay to have her dog bathed?
13. What is the nearest large town to Shakespeare?
(c) Pine Bluff.
14. How many hours did the Althaus home need for a thorough cleaning?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 10 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
15. How often does the cook come to the Winthrops' house?
(a) Once a week.
(b) 3 times a week.
(c) Every day.
(d) Twice a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does the receptionist at Carrie Thrush's office have?
2. Who comes to Lily's door right after she has taken some pain pills on Saturday afternoon?
3. Which of the tenants at Shakespeare Garden Apartments has a tent in the garage?
4. Who helps Lily carry her groceries in on Sunday afternoon?
5. How old is the nurse at Carrie Thrush's office?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)