|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the tenants at Shakespeare Garden Apartments has a tent in the garage?
(a) Alvah and T. L.
2. How old is Marcus' little boy?
3. Whose office does Lily clean over the lunch hour on Mondays?
(a) An accountant's office.
(b) A chiropractor's office.
(c) A lawyer's office.
(d) An eye doctor's office.
4. How far does Lily have to drive to get to Mrs. Rossiter's place?
(a) 10 miles.
(b) 4 miles.
(c) 2 miles.
(d) 1 mile.
5. How many pain pills does Lily take before going to bed Saturday afternoon?
6. What type of car does Marshall drive?
7. Who is the receptionist at Carrie Thrush's office?
(a) Nan Martin.
(b) Ann Brown.
(c) Janet Phillips.
(d) Nit Tyree.
8. How long does it take Lily to clean the Drinkwater's house?
(a) 3.5 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 2.5 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
9. What was the person wearing who was wheeling Pardon to the park Monday night?
(a) A windbreaker with a hood.
(b) A hooded vest.
(c) Raincoat with a hood.
(d) Hooded sweatshirt.
10. How many hours does Lily spend cleaning the Althaus home?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 2.5 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
11. What time does Lily tell Claude she will be at the police station on Saturday?
(a) 2 p.m.
(b) 11 a.m.
(c) 3 p.m.
(d) Around noon.
12. Where are Marcus and his little boy going for breakfast?
(a) A cafe.
13. What TV show will Marcus and his son watch after they eat breakfast?
(a) Sesame Street.
(b) Mr. Rogers.
(c) Bob the Builder.
14. What time does Lily arrange to stop by the Yorks on the Monday a week after the murder?
(a) 1 p.m.
15. What time does Lily need to be at a job on Thursday morning?
(a) 8:30 a.m.
(b) 8:00 a.m.
(c) 8:45 a.m.
(d) 8:15 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the video store where Lily rents videos?
2. What color is Carrie Thrush's hair?
3. Who is the only other woman in Lily's karate class?
4. Where does Marcus' ex-wife work?
5. What do Marshall and Lily eat while they watch an old movie on cable Sunday morning?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)