|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Mrs. Rossiter pay to have her dog bathed?
2. What does Lily have to eat the next Monday after the murder?
(b) Tortilla Casserole.
(c) Baked potato and vegetables.
(d) Stir Fry.
3. What type of car does Lily drive?
4. What time did Pardon insist that the rent be paid on the first of the month?
(a) 6:00 p.m.
(b) 4:00 p.m.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 5:00 p.m.
5. How far is Marshall living from Lily's house?
(a) About 8 blocks.
(b) About 5 blocks.
(c) About 3 blocks.
(d) About 2 blocks.
6. What time does Marshall agree to pick Lily up for dinner on Saturday?
7. What hours does Marcus work?
8. What does T. L. read while Lily is at the York's apartment to pick up her pay for the last week?
(c) Sports Illustrated.
(d) Reader's Digest.
9. Which of the tenants at Shakespeare Garden Apartments has a tent in the garage?
(c) Alvah and T. L.
10. What time does Deedra say that she saw Pardon asleep on the couch Monday afternoon?
(a) Around 3.
(b) Around 4:30.
(c) Around 5.
(d) Around 6:30.
11. How old is the nurse at Carrie Thrush's office?
12. How old is Marcus' little boy?
13. Whose red car frequently drives by Lily's house?
14. What initials are on the key that Lily has for the apartment building closet under the stairs?
15. What type of car does Marshall drive?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Lily need to be at a job on Thursday morning?
2. What was the person wearing who was wheeling Pardon to the park Monday night?
3. What type of food does Lily tell Marshall that "you likes to eat"?
4. How many people work in the factory where Marcus works?
5. Who is the only other woman in Lily's karate class?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)