|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Mrs. Rossiter pay to have her dog bathed?
2. What color sweatshirt does Lily wear to work on Saturday?
3. On what street is Marshall living?
4. What does someone leave on Thea's kitchen table?
(a) A plastic gun.
(b) A dead rat.
(c) A toy pair of handcuffs.
(d) A threatening note.
5. What color dress does Deedra wear on Friday morning?
(a) Brown and beige.
(c) Red and black.
(d) Red and navy.
6. How long does it take Lily to clean the Drinkwater's house?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 2.5 hours.
(c) 3.5 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
7. What time does Lily arrange to stop by the Yorks on the Monday a week after the murder?
(c) 1 p.m.
8. Who is the nurse at Carrie Thrush's office?
(a) Jeannie Chenette.
(b) Gabrielle Jacobs.
(c) Gennette Jinks.
(d) Jackie Palmer.
9. What is the nearest large town to Shakespeare?
(c) Pine Bluff.
10. What time does Lily awake on Sunday morning after taking pain pills?
(a) 5 a.m.
(b) 6 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
(d) 8 a.m.
11. What time does Deedra say that she saw Pardon asleep on the couch Monday afternoon?
(a) Around 5.
(b) Around 6:30.
(c) Around 3.
(d) Around 4:30.
12. Who shoves Norvel out of the way when he accosts Lily on Monday morning?
13. How old is Marcus' little boy?
14. Who is the only other woman in Lily's karate class?
(a) Mavis Bryant.
(b) Anna Wyatt.
(c) Janet Shook.
(d) Jane Whitcomb.
15. What time did Pardon insist that the rent be paid on the first of the month?
(a) 4:00 p.m.
(b) 5:00 p.m.
(c) 6:00 p.m.
(d) 8:00 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color hair does Jenny have?
2. How many pain pills does Lily take before going to bed Saturday afternoon?
3. What type of food does Lily tell Marshall that "you likes to eat"?
4. How many children does the receptionist at Carrie Thrush's office have?
5. Where are Marcus and his little boy going for breakfast?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)