|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lily clean on Tuesday evenings?
(a) A dentist's office.
(b) An office building.
(c) A lawyer's office.
(d) A church.
2. How long ago did Lily buy her house?
(a) 2 years ago.
(b) 4 years ago.
(c) 3 years ago.
(d) 1 year ago.
3. To whom did Nap give Lily?
(a) Some drunk fraternity members.
(b) Some drug addicts.
(c) Some construction workers.
(d) A biker gang.
4. What color is the shirt of the dead man the narrator finds in the park?
(a) Red and blue.
(b) Green and orange.
(c) Yellow and brown.
(d) Brown and tan.
5. How much bigger was the yard at narrator's childhood home than the yard of the home where she lives now?
(a) 3 times.
(b) 4 times.
(c) 5 times.
(d) 6 times.
6. Claude Friedrich is about how old?
(b) Early 50s.
(c) Late 30s.
(d) Late 40s.
7. What belt has Lily earned in karate?
8. What time does Claude tell Lily that a woman called about the body in the park?
(a) 3:30 a.m.
(b) 2:30 a.m.
(c) 2:00 a.m.
(d) 1:30 a.m.
9. From whom did Lily buy her house?
(a) The Yorks.
(b) Pardon Albee.
(c) Carlton Cockroft.
(d) Shakespeare Combined Church.
10. What flowers grow on the trellises on the narrator's porch?
(a) Sweet Peas.
(b) Morning Glory.
11. What color hair does Carlton have?
12. What are the main colors in Lily's living room?
(a) Red and white.
(b) Tan and brown.
(c) Dark blue and tan.
(d) Dark and light green.
13. What color housedress is Marie Hofstettler wearing on Tuesday when Lily comes to clean?
(a) Orange and brown.
(b) Red and blue.
(c) White and red.
(d) Pink and purple.
14. On what day of the week did Lily get scarred?
15. Including Claude, how many people does Lily say have been to her house since she has lived there?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator call to tell about the body in the park?
2. In Chapter 3, what time does Lily tell Claude that she went to bed the night of the murder?
3. Where does the narrator get her hair colored, permed, and cut?
4. What color eyes does Deedra have?
5. What color eyes does the narrator have?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)