|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color eyes does the narrator have?
2. How old is Carlton Cockroft?
(a) Early 30s.
(b) Early 40s.
(c) Late 20s.
(d) About 35.
3. What time are the doors locked at Shakespeare Garden Apartments?
(a) 10:30 p.m.
(b) 10 p.m.
(d) 11 p.m.
4. Who was Lily's sister dating at the time Lily was kidnapped?
(a) A Pharmacist.
(b) A Lawyer.
(c) A Doctor.
(d) A Manager of a grocery store.
5. How many photographs does Lily have in her living room?
6. What color is the shirt of the dead man the narrator finds in the park?
(a) Brown and tan.
(b) Yellow and brown.
(c) Green and orange.
(d) Red and blue.
7. What size home did Alvah have before moving to an apartment?
(a) 3 bedroom.
(b) 4 bedroom.
(c) 2 bedroom.
(d) 5 bedroom.
8. When does Claude Friedrich arrange to meet with Lily on Tuesday?
(a) After 7 p.m.
(b) After 6 p.m.
(c) Around 3 p.m.
(d) Between 4 and 5:30 p.m.
9. What Shakespearean play does Lily mention in Chapter 5?
(a) King Lear.
(b) Titus Andronicus.
(c) The Tempest.
10. What color is is the narrator's hair?
(b) Light blonde.
11. How long has it been since Bobo Winthrop balanced his checkbook?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 6 months.
12. What color is the notebook that Claude Friedrich uses to take notes?
(a) Hot pink.
(b) Navy blue.
13. Where might Lily take Marie Hofstettler on the days Lily works for her?
(b) Wal Mart.
(c) K Mart or Kroger.
(d) Doctor's office.
14. Where does the narrator get her hair colored, permed, and cut?
(a) Terra Ann's.
(b) Shear Delite.
(d) Cut Above.
15. How tall is Carlton?
(a) 6 ft. 1.
(b) 5 ft. 10.
(c) 6 ft.
(d) 5 ft. 11.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Sarah, Alvah's granddaughter, get married?
2. Where does Lily sit when she is interviewed by Claude at her house?
3. How long does the narrator wait after she sees someone use her garbage-can cart to see what the person has dropped in the park?
4. What is the narrator doing to work out in Chapter 1?
5. What color eyes does Deedra have?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)