|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What size home did Alvah have before moving to an apartment?
(a) 3 bedroom.
(b) 4 bedroom.
(c) 5 bedroom.
(d) 2 bedroom.
2. What does Lily have on the bottom level of a table in her living room?
(a) Library books.
3. What did Lily's sister do for a living?
4. How many apartments are in Shakespeare Garden Apartments building?
5. What color eyes does Deedra have?
6. What physical problem does Alvah have?
(b) Parkinson's Disease.
(c) Pinched nerve.
7. How many hours was Lily chained in the shed before her captors left?
(a) 18 hours.
(b) 8 hours.
(c) 13 hours.
(d) 12 hours.
8. How much bigger was the yard at narrator's childhood home than the yard of the home where she lives now?
(a) 6 times.
(b) 4 times.
(c) 5 times.
(d) 3 times.
9. Where did T. L. York work before retiring?
(b) Manufacturing plant.
(c) Wal Mart.
(d) Post Office.
10. How many board members are present for the preschool board meeting?
11. What is the name of Lily's Tuesday evening client?
12. What was the name of the man who kidnapped Lily?
(a) Bill Wyatt.
(b) Andrew Winslow.
(c) Jack Rivers.
(d) Louis Ferrier.
13. How long has it been since Bobo Winthrop balanced his checkbook?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 8 months.
14. When did Sarah, Alvah's granddaughter, get married?
(a) 2 years ago.
(b) 6 months ago.
(c) 3 months ago.
(d) Last year.
15. How many days ago does Lily estimate that Bobo left pizza in his room?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 1 day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Lily have to be in the shack with her dead kidnapper before someone found her?
2. Where does Lily clean on Tuesday evenings?
3. Including Claude, how many people does Lily say have been to her house since she has lived there?
4. In whose window can the narrator see a light when she steps outside to go for a walk in Chapter 1?
5. What month was it when Lily was scarred?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)