|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the main colors in Lily's living room?
(a) Dark blue and tan.
(b) Red and white.
(c) Dark and light green.
(d) Tan and brown.
2. How long has it been since Bobo Winthrop balanced his checkbook?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 8 months.
3. How many keys were on the key ring that broke when Norvel attacked Lily on Friday night?
4. How often does the cook come to the Winthrops' house?
(a) Every day.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Twice a week.
(d) 3 times a week.
5. How far does Lily have to drive to get to Mrs. Rossiter's place?
(a) 2 miles.
(b) 4 miles.
(c) 10 miles.
(d) 1 mile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Pardon go on the only vacation that Lily remembers his taking?
2. What month was it when Lily was scarred?
3. Who shoves Norvel out of the way when he accosts Lily on Monday morning?
4. What color is the shirt of the dead man the narrator finds in the park?
5. What color hair does Jenny have?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)