|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lily clean on Tuesday evenings?
(a) A church.
(b) An office building.
(c) A lawyer's office.
(d) A dentist's office.
2. Privately, what does Lily call her business?
(a) Lily's Cleaning Service.
(b) Busy Hands.
(c) Maids to Go.
(d) Shakespeare's Sanitary Service.
3. What are the main colors in Lily's living room?
(a) Tan and brown.
(b) Dark blue and tan.
(c) Dark and light green.
(d) Red and white.
4. Lily stayed with her parents for how long after the attack?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 2 months.
5. Which door does the narrator use when she takes a walk in Chapter 1?
(a) Front door.
(b) Side door.
(c) Kitchen door.
(d) Back door.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much bigger was the yard at narrator's childhood home than the yard of the home where she lives now?
2. How many board members are present for the preschool board meeting?
3. Including Claude, how many people does Lily say have been to her house since she has lived there?
4. What was the name of the man who kidnapped Lily?
5. What is the narrator doing to work out in Chapter 1?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)