|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did T. L. York work before retiring?
(a) Post Office.
(c) Wal Mart.
(d) Manufacturing plant.
2. In whose window can the narrator see a light when she steps outside to go for a walk in Chapter 1?
(a) The Yorks' window.
(b) Deedra Dean's window.
(c) Claude Friedrich's window.
(d) Carlton Cockroft's window.
3. What was the name of the man who was an accomplice to Lily's kidnapping?
(a) Matt Phillips.
(b) Bryan Wilson.
(c) Harry Wheeler.
(d) David Smith.
4. What flowers grow on the trellises on the narrator's porch?
(a) Morning Glory.
(c) Sweet Peas.
5. What does Lily have for her main entree Tuesday evening?
(a) Pork chop.
(b) Chicken breast.
(d) A steak.
Short Answer Questions
1. Privately, what does Lily call her business?
2. What color eyes does the narrator have?
3. How long does the narrator wait after she sees someone use her garbage-can cart to see what the person has dropped in the park?
4. How long do church preschool board meetings typically last?
5. How long does it take the narrator to shower and wash her hair after her workout in Chapter 1?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)