|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vegetable does Lily eat for dinner Tuesday evening?
(b) Green beans.
2. What color are Claude's eyes?
3. Where does Claude sit when he interviews Lily at her house?
(b) Folding chair.
(c) Love seat.
(d) Wing chair.
4. What was Lily's grade point average when she was in school?
5. In Chapter 3, what time does Lily tell Claude that she went to bed the night of the murder?
(b) 10 p.m.
(c) 11 p.m.
(d) 1 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color eyes does the narrator have?
2. What color eyes does Deedra have?
3. How tall is Carlton?
4. From whom did Lily buy her house?
5. Which neighbor of the narrator's has a house that is an exact copy of hers?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)