|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Lily lived in Shakespeare?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 4 years.
2. Claude Friedrich is about how old?
(a) Late 40s.
(b) Early 50s.
(d) Late 30s.
3. How long do church preschool board meetings typically last?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 1.5 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) An hour.
4. From whom did Lily buy her house?
(a) Carlton Cockroft.
(b) Shakespeare Combined Church.
(c) The Yorks.
(d) Pardon Albee.
5. Where does Lily sit when she is interviewed by Claude at her house?
(a) Dining room chair.
(b) Wing chair.
(c) Folding chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the shirt of the dead man the narrator finds in the park?
2. What time does Lily finish cleaning Tuesday evening?
3. Which door does the narrator use when she takes a walk in Chapter 1?
4. How long does it take the narrator to shower and wash her hair after her workout in Chapter 1?
5. Including Claude, how many people does Lily say have been to her house since she has lived there?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)