|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color housedress is Marie Hofstettler wearing on Tuesday when Lily comes to clean?
(a) White and red.
(b) Red and blue.
(c) Orange and brown.
(d) Pink and purple.
2. What time is it when the narrator goes for a walk in Chapter 1?
(b) 2:30 a.m.
(c) 1 a.m.
(d) 1:30 a.m.
3. How old is Alvah's granddaughter?
4. How long has Lily lived in Shakespeare?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 2 years.
5. How many children does Joel McCorkindale have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What days of the week does Lily clean at the Winthrop home?
2. Where does Lily clean on Tuesday evenings?
3. How many photographs does Lily have in her living room?
4. How long do church preschool board meetings typically last?
5. In Chapter 3, what time does Lily tell Claude that she went to bed the night of the murder?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)