|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week is garbage picked up in Lily's part of town?
2. What is the narrator's sister's name?
3. What does Lily have on the bottom level of a table in her living room?
(d) Library books.
4. Which door does the narrator use when she takes a walk in Chapter 1?
(a) Back door.
(b) Front door.
(c) Side door.
(d) Kitchen door.
5. From whom did Lily buy her house?
(a) The Yorks.
(b) Carlton Cockroft.
(c) Pardon Albee.
(d) Shakespeare Combined Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator get her hair colored, permed, and cut?
2. When does Claude Friedrich arrange to meet with Lily on Tuesday?
3. What is the narrator doing to work out in Chapter 1?
4. How long has Lily lived in Shakespeare?
5. Claude Friedrich is about how old?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)