|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What days of the week does Lily clean at the Winthrop home?
(a) Tuesdays and Fridays.
(b) Mondays and Fridays.
(c) Tuesdays and Thursdays.
(d) Mondays and Wednesdays.
2. In whose window can the narrator see a light when she steps outside to go for a walk in Chapter 1?
(a) Carlton Cockroft's window.
(b) The Yorks' window.
(c) Deedra Dean's window.
(d) Claude Friedrich's window.
3. In Chapter 3, what time does Lily tell Claude that she went to bed the night of the murder?
(a) 11 p.m.
(b) 10 p.m.
(d) 1 a.m.
4. What does the narrator wear when she goes for a walk in Chapter 1?
(a) Jogging clothes.
(b) Yoga pants and a tunic.
(c) Shorts and a sweatshirt.
(d) Jeans and a t-shirt.
5. What color is the notebook that Claude Friedrich uses to take notes?
(c) Hot pink.
(d) Navy blue.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take the narrator to shower and wash her hair after her workout in Chapter 1?
2. What was Lily's grade point average when she was in school?
3. What flowers grow on the trellises on the narrator's porch?
4. Where does Deedra Dean work?
5. What is the name of Lily's Tuesday evening client?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)