|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lily have on the bottom level of a table in her living room?
(a) Library books.
2. Where might Lily take Marie Hofstettler on the days Lily works for her?
(a) Wal Mart.
(b) Doctor's office.
(c) K Mart or Kroger.
3. What color is the shirt of the dead man the narrator finds in the park?
(a) Yellow and brown.
(b) Green and orange.
(c) Red and blue.
(d) Brown and tan.
4. Claude Friedrich is about how old?
(b) Early 50s.
(c) Late 40s.
(d) Late 30s.
5. How many days ago does Lily estimate that Bobo left pizza in his room?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 5 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator's sister's name?
2. How old is Marie Hofstettler?
3. Where does Lily clean on Tuesday evenings?
4. Which door does the narrator use when she takes a walk in Chapter 1?
5. How long has it been since Bobo Winthrop balanced his checkbook?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)