|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Bobo Winthrop balanced his checkbook?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 6 months.
2. What day of the week is garbage picked up in Lily's part of town?
3. How much bigger was the yard at narrator's childhood home than the yard of the home where she lives now?
(a) 5 times.
(b) 3 times.
(c) 4 times.
(d) 6 times.
4. How old is Marie Hofstettler?
5. How many children do the Winthrops have?
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many generations have the Winthrops lived in Arkansas?
2. How many apartments are in Shakespeare Garden Apartments building?
3. Including the narrator's house, how many houses are on narrator's street?
4. Where does the narrator get her hair colored, permed, and cut?
5. What time are the doors locked at Shakespeare Garden Apartments?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)