|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color housedress is Marie Hofstettler wearing on Tuesday when Lily comes to clean?
(a) Red and blue.
(b) White and red.
(c) Pink and purple.
(d) Orange and brown.
2. How much bigger was the yard at narrator's childhood home than the yard of the home where she lives now?
(a) 5 times.
(b) 6 times.
(c) 4 times.
(d) 3 times.
3. For how many generations have the Winthrops lived in Arkansas?
4. What is the narrator doing to work out in Chapter 1?
(b) Lifting weights.
(c) Running on a treadmill.
5. What was Lily's grade point average when she was in school?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which neighbor of the narrator's has a house that is an exact copy of hers?
2. Including the narrator's house, how many houses are on narrator's street?
3. Where does the narrator get her hair colored, permed, and cut?
4. How long does it take the narrator to shower and wash her hair after her workout in Chapter 1?
5. Who does the narrator call to tell about the body in the park?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)