|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Claude Friedrich is about how old?
(b) Early 50s.
(c) Late 30s.
(d) Late 40s.
2. Including the narrator's house, how many houses are on narrator's street?
3. What flowers grow on the trellises on the narrator's porch?
(b) Morning Glory.
(d) Sweet Peas.
4. How long has it been since the narrator has seen her sister?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 12 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 3 years.
5. How many apartments are in Shakespeare Garden Apartments building?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Deedra Dean work?
2. Which neighbor of the narrator's has a house that is an exact copy of hers?
3. How long does it take the narrator to shower and wash her hair after her workout in Chapter 1?
4. What color housedress is Marie Hofstettler wearing on Tuesday when Lily comes to clean?
5. Where does the narrator get her hair colored, permed, and cut?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)