|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Claude Friedrich is about how old?
(a) Late 30s.
(c) Early 50s.
(d) Late 40s.
2. Where might Lily take Marie Hofstettler on the days Lily works for her?
(a) K Mart or Kroger.
(b) Wal Mart.
(c) Doctor's office.
3. How much bigger was the yard at narrator's childhood home than the yard of the home where she lives now?
(a) 3 times.
(b) 4 times.
(c) 5 times.
(d) 6 times.
4. What was Lily's grade point average when she was in school?
5. What is the narrator doing to work out in Chapter 1?
(b) Lifting weights.
(d) Running on a treadmill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time are the doors locked at Shakespeare Garden Apartments?
2. When does Claude Friedrich arrange to meet with Lily on Tuesday?
3. What does the narrator wear when she goes for a walk in Chapter 1?
4. Including the narrator's house, how many houses are on narrator's street?
5. What color is the notebook that Claude Friedrich uses to take notes?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)