|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time do the Drinkwater's leave their house in the morning?
(a) 8:15 a.m.
(b) 7:15 a.m.
(c) 7:30 a.m.
(d) 8:30 a.m.
2. In Chapter 3, what time does Lily tell Claude that she went to bed the night of the murder?
(b) 10 p.m.
(c) 11 p.m.
(d) 1 a.m.
3. What is the name of Lily's Tuesday evening client?
4. Who helps Lily carry her groceries in on Sunday afternoon?
(b) T. L.
5. What time does Lily awake on Sunday morning after taking pain pills?
(a) 8 a.m.
(b) 6 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lily have on the bottom level of a table in her living room?
2. What do Marshall and Lily eat while they watch an old movie on cable Sunday morning?
3. On what street is Marshall living?
4. What does Lily have for supper Sunday night?
5. What vegetable does Lily eat for dinner Tuesday evening?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)