1. What is the narrator doing to work out in Chapter 1?
(a) Lifting weights.
(b) Running on a treadmill.
2. How long does it take the narrator to shower and wash her hair after her workout in Chapter 1?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 5 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
3. What color is is the narrator's hair?
(a) Light blonde.
4. Where does the narrator get her hair colored, permed, and cut?
(a) Terra Ann's.
(c) Cut Above.
(d) Shear Delite.
5. What is the narrator's sister's name?
6. What color eyes does the narrator have?
7. How long has it been since the narrator has seen her sister?
(a) 12 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 2 years.
8. What does the narrator wear when she goes for a walk in Chapter 1?
(a) Jogging clothes.
(b) Shorts and a sweatshirt.
(c) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(d) Yoga pants and a tunic.
9. Which door does the narrator use when she takes a walk in Chapter 1?
(a) Side door.
(b) Kitchen door.
(c) Front door.
(d) Back door.
This section contains 2,977 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)