• Lily is working out with a karate kicking bag.
• She believes she was pretty in the past, and she used to think she was more attractive than her sister Varena whom she has not seen for three years.
• Although most bodybuilders tan, Lily prefers to stay pale to hide the scars.
• Her one vanity is having her hair colored, permed, and cut at Shakespeare's fanciest hair salon.
• At 1:00 a.m. after her workout, Lily changes, locks her apartment, and goes for a walk.
• After walking for some time, Lily returns through Shakespeare Estes Arboreteum, a view she often enjoys from her window.
• Noticing someone else out walking, she hides behind a tree and sees someone wheeling her trash cart down the street.
• Even though it is very dark, she notices that someone covered in plastic sheeting is in the cart.
• The person walks into the park...
This section contains 4,041 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)