|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the stout woman standing next to Lily when the bomb went off?
(a) She was decapitated by a plate.
(b) She was speared by a piece of wood.
(c) She was blown to bits.
(d) She was crushed by a pew.
2. What is Lily doing specifically at the Howell house on the day of the break-in?
(a) Cleaning Beanie's closet.
(b) Doing her regular cleaning.
(c) Looking for Bobo to speak with him.
(d) Searching for the long, black bags Howell brought there.
3. Why were Mookie and Lily surprised about each other?
(a) They each thought they would be black.
(b) They each thought they would be older.
(c) They each thought they would be younger.
(d) They each thought they would be another race.
4. What does the spotter do with the weight bar?
(a) He breaks Del's arm with it.
(b) He lets it fall onto Del's throat.
(c) He drops it on the floor.
(d) He lets it fall onto Del's heart.
5. What department does Jim work in at the Sporting Goods Store?
(b) Bowling equipment.
(c) Athletic shoes.
(d) Swimming gear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Lily Bard compete?
2. What is the name of the gym where the competition will take place?
3. What does Marshall speak with Lily about at the gym after he gives her a hug about Marie's death?
4. What does Lily suggest about Claude's recovery?
5. What does Lily think about as she looks up at Claude's dark window on the night she walks late?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)