|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lily suggest about Claude's recovery?
(a) He is taken to a facility to recuperate.
(b) He is moved to an apartment on the first floor.
(c) He comes and stays with Lily.
(d) A nurse is hired to live with him.
2. What does Claude want to discuss with Lily when he takes her to dinner in Montrose?
(a) The Fight.
(b) A lawsuit against her.
(d) The deaths that have recently occured in Shakespeare.
3. How was the bomb detonated?
(a) From a cell phone.
(b) From a wristwatch.
(c) From a computer.
(d) From someone in the church.
4. Who does Lily see on her walk on that chilly night?
(a) A stranger she had never seen in Shakespeare before.
(b) The investigative officer who had come to the scene of the crime.
(d) The guy who was working out with Darcy.
5. Who shows up at Lily's asking if she was being held hostage?
(a) Jack and Howell Jr.
(b) Claude and a few policemen.
(c) Darcy and a few guys.
(d) Carlton, her neighbor, and a few guys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Marie want Lily to call the hospital?
2. What does Lanette tell Lily at the church?
3. What feature does the man who came home with Howell have that Lily keeps mentioning?
4. How does the spotter describe himself?
5. Why does Janet believe that the spotter had to be a man?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)