|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Howell and the other man carry into his house while Lily is there cleaning?
(a) Black garbage bags.
(b) A piece of gym equipment.
(c) A rolled up carpet.
(d) A long, heavy black bag.
2. Why does Lily go for a walk at the beginning of Chapter Two?
(a) She is angry at herself and Claude.
(b) She is in search of answers to the murder.
(c) She can't sleep.
(d) She'd rather walk then go to the gym.
3. How does Lily know Bobo?
(a) They work together.
(b) From the gym.
(c) She cleans for his mother.
(d) They went to school together.
4. What does the spotter do with the weight bar?
(a) He lets it fall onto Del's heart.
(b) He lets it fall onto Del's throat.
(c) He drops it on the floor.
(d) He breaks Del's arm with it.
5. In Lily's eyes, why is Lindy not a suspect for the murder of Del?
(a) She fears the germs in the gym.
(b) She is too sweet natured.
(c) She loves Del too much.
(d) She is not strong enough to lift the weight that was on the bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the reader learn about Lily's past while she talks to Marshall about murder in Chapter One?
2. What does Darcy want from Lily when she meets up with him at the gym?
3. What advice did Mr. Winthrop give Del shortly before his death?
4. What does Lily educate Claude about concerning Del while they eat lunch together?
5. What does Claude want to discuss with Lily when he takes her to dinner in Montrose?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)