|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the spotter wonder as he drives home from the gym?
(a) If the police will find the gloves.
(b) If Del will survive.
(c) If Lindy will date him now.
(d) If he will be caught.
2. What does Lily reserve Wednesdays for in her job?
(b) Unusual jobs like mowing lawns.
(c) Changing linens.
(d) Cleaning her own apartment.
3. What does Darcy want from Lily when she meets up with him at the gym?
(a) He wants to lift weights with her.
(b) He wants to date her.
(c) He wants to ask questions about Del.
(d) He wants to tell her to mind her own business about Del.
4. Why doesn't Lily Bard compete?
(a) She thought the competition was rigged.
(b) She didn't like the other women involved.
(c) She did not want to stand up in front of people she did not know.
(d) She is not prepared.
5. Why does Lily go for a walk at the beginning of Chapter Two?
(a) She is in search of answers to the murder.
(b) She can't sleep.
(c) She'd rather walk then go to the gym.
(d) She is angry at herself and Claude.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lily wonder about Howell and his friend after they enter Howell's house?
2. How long had Del been working out before the spotter arrived?
3. What color is Del's hair?
4. How is Darnell killed?
5. How many more pounds does he ask the spotter to add to the bar?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)