|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lily angry when she goes to bed after her date with Claude in Montrose?
(a) He does not want to be friends with her.
(b) He does not believe her when she said his cops were useless at The Fight.
(c) He tells her that she was being sued.
(d) He makes her retell the story of The Fight.
2. Of what nationality is Marshall one-quarter?
3. What does Claude want to discuss with Lily when he takes her to dinner in Montrose?
(b) The deaths that have recently occured in Shakespeare.
(c) A lawsuit against her.
(d) The Fight.
4. What does the spotter do with the weight bar?
(a) He lets it fall onto Del's heart.
(b) He lets it fall onto Del's throat.
(c) He breaks Del's arm with it.
(d) He drops it on the floor.
5. What does Bobo do to Lily when he sees her again at karate class?
(a) He walks her over to the bench where they found Del.
(b) He lifts her up by her waist.
(c) He gives her a karate chop.
(d) He throws her to the floor in a karate move.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does every Winthrop attend college?
2. How much weight was on the bar when Del was killed?
3. What do Howell and the other man carry into his house while Lily is there cleaning?
4. What does Lily reserve Wednesdays for in her job?
5. Why does Janet believe that the spotter had to be a man?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)