|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the spotter put the gloves after the deed is over?
(a) In his back pocket.
(b) On Del's hands.
(c) Back in the lost and found.
(d) In Del's gym bag.
2. What advice did Mr. Winthrop give Del shortly before his death?
(a) Work out harder.
(b) Not to speak to anyone about some situation.
(c) Speak out about the situation.
(d) Listen to the spotter.
3. Why does Janet believe that the spotter had to be a man?
(a) Del thought women were weak.
(b) Women could not lift the weight.
(c) Lindy would not allow Del to have a female spotter.
(d) Del only trusted men.
4. What does Marshall need Lily to do on the first day that the reader meets her?
(a) Make him a meal.
(b) Open the gym.
(c) Go to the police station.
(d) Clean his apartment.
5. How many more pounds does he ask the spotter to add to the bar?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Del think of Lily Bard as he prepares for the competition?
2. Why doesn't Lily Bard compete?
3. What has Claude very curious about the murder scene?
4. What does Lily reserve Wednesdays for in her job?
5. Of what nationality is Marshall one-quarter?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)