|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marshall need Lily to do on the first day that the reader meets her?
(a) Go to the police station.
(b) Clean his apartment.
(c) Open the gym.
(d) Make him a meal.
2. How does the spotter describe himself?
(a) As a victim.
(b) As loyal and strong.
(c) Harsh and cruel.
(d) As a criminal.
3. What is making its way through Shakepeare as Chapter One opens?
(a) A parade.
(b) Swarms of bees.
(c) Rumors of murder.
(d) A flu epidemic.
4. When was the last time that the spotter and Del had spoken before the spotter joins him the evening Del dies?
(a) The night before.
(b) The same afternoon.
(c) The week before.
5. What does Raphael tell Lily is bothering him when she meets him in the gym?
(a) The gym is not friendly to black people.
(b) The gym is haunted.
(c) The murder is creeping him out.
(d) The spotter is the murderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lily know Bobo?
2. What does the spotter wonder as he drives home from the gym?
3. What does Del think of Lily Bard as he prepares for the competition?
4. How long have Lily and Marshall been dating?
5. What point is made about the spotter's gloves?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)