|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of the book, how long is it before the competition?
(a) Two months.
(b) One week.
(c) One month.
(d) One day.
2. What hides the spotter's car in the parking lot?
(a) Light poles.
(b) Trash bins.
(c) Wax myrtles.
3. What does Raphael tell Lily is bothering him when she meets him in the gym?
(a) The gym is not friendly to black people.
(b) The gym is haunted.
(c) The murder is creeping him out.
(d) The spotter is the murderer.
4. How long had Del been working out before the spotter arrived?
(a) One hour.
(b) A half an hour.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Three hours.
5. What does Lily educate Claude about concerning Del while they eat lunch together?
(a) How body building competition works.
(b) Del's character.
(c) Del's routine at the gym.
(d) Del's acquaintances at the gym.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the last time that the spotter and Del had spoken before the spotter joins him the evening Del dies?
2. What is the name of the gym where the competition will take place?
3. Why does Janet want to know if Marshall and Lily are "a locked in thing"?
4. How many contestants are there from Shakespeare?
5. How tall is Del?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)