|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the reader learn about Lily's past while she talks to Marshall about murder in Chapter One?
(a) She has helped the police before.
(b) She has examinded dead bodies before.
(c) She has killed before.
(d) She has investigated murders before.
2. What has Claude very curious about the murder scene?
(a) How did Del turn the lights out after he died?
(b) How come Del didn't manage to push the bar off of himself?
(c) How come the door was unlocked?
(d) How did Del manage to drop the bar when it carried less weight than he could handle?
3. At the beginning of the book, how long is it before the competition?
(a) Two months.
(b) One day.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
4. How does the spotter describe himself?
(a) As loyal and strong.
(b) As a criminal.
(c) As a victim.
(d) Harsh and cruel.
5. How long had Del been working out before the spotter arrived?
(a) One hour.
(b) Three hours.
(c) A half an hour.
(d) Two hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Lily Bard compete?
2. What advice did Mr. Winthrop give Del shortly before his death?
3. In Lily's eyes, why is Lindy not a suspect for the murder of Del?
4. What was Bobo doing at the gym on the morning after the murder?
5. How does Lily know Bobo?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)