|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lily do to distract the men who have come to her home asking if she is a hostage?
(a) She steps out in her nightgown.
(b) She fires off a shot from her shotgun.
(c) She calls the police.
(d) She screams loudly.
2. What hides the spotter's car in the parking lot?
(a) Wax myrtles.
(c) Light poles.
(d) Trash bins.
3. What extreme trick has Del done to help him in the competition?
(a) He has dehydrated himself.
(b) He has eaten only baked potatoes.
(c) He has removed every piece of body hair.
(d) He has had light weight body suits made for him.
4. What does Deedra want Lily to do for her concerning her car?
(a) Call a towing company.
(b) Lend her money to get it fixed.
(c) Go with Jerrell and Deedra to the car wash.
(d) Drive it to the shop.
5. What feature does the man who came home with Howell have that Lily keeps mentioning?
(a) He has a pointed chin.
(b) He has a black ponytail.
(c) He has dimples.
(d) He has striking green eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month is it in the Prologue?
2. Which of the choices listed, is NOT how Lily described Del to Claude?
3. Why is Lily angry when she goes to bed after her date with Claude in Montrose?
4. Where is Jack's gunshot wound?
5. How long have Lily and Marshall been dating?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)