|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lily wonder about Howell and his friend after they enter Howell's house?
(a) What crime did they commit?
(b) What are they hiding?
(c) Are they planning something sinister?
(d) Are they gay?
2. Where does every Winthrop attend college?
(a) University of Alabama.
(b) University of Tennessee.
(c) University of Utah.
(d) University of Arkansas.
3. What advice did Mr. Winthrop give Del shortly before his death?
(a) Not to speak to anyone about some situation.
(b) Speak out about the situation.
(c) Work out harder.
(d) Listen to the spotter.
4. What is one of the reasons that Lily decides that she cares about Del's death?
(a) She wanted the gym to close.
(b) She had always wanted to solve a murder.
(c) Bobo was implicated.
(d) The small town atmosphere was on her nerves.
5. When was the last time that the spotter and Del had spoken before the spotter joins him the evening Del dies?
(a) The week before.
(c) The same afternoon.
(d) The night before.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the spotter describe himself?
2. What does Lily reserve Wednesdays for in her job?
3. What does Lily value in her life more than anything?
4. What is making its way through Shakepeare as Chapter One opens?
5. What do Howell and the other man carry into his house while Lily is there cleaning?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)