|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the spotter describe himself?
(a) Harsh and cruel.
(b) As a criminal.
(c) As a victim.
(d) As loyal and strong.
2. What kinds of clothes hang in Lily's closet?
(a) Slacks and blouses.
(d) Jeans and T-shirts.
3. Why does Janet believe that the spotter had to be a man?
(a) Del only trusted men.
(b) Women could not lift the weight.
(c) Del thought women were weak.
(d) Lindy would not allow Del to have a female spotter.
4. What is making its way through Shakepeare as Chapter One opens?
(a) Rumors of murder.
(b) A flu epidemic.
(c) A parade.
(d) Swarms of bees.
5. Where does the spotter put the gloves after the deed is over?
(a) In his back pocket.
(b) On Del's hands.
(c) In Del's gym bag.
(d) Back in the lost and found.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Claude very curious about the murder scene?
2. How old is Bobo?
3. How much can Lily lift in weights?
4. Where was Beanie Winthrop most likely to be found during the day?
5. What needs to be done to Deedra's car?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)