|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the last time that the spotter and Del had spoken before the spotter joins him the evening Del dies?
(a) The night before.
(b) The same afternoon.
(d) The week before.
2. Why is Lily glad that she does not have to call Marie's son Chuck?
(a) She feels guilty about the way she handled Marie.
(b) She is afraid she will cry.
(c) She is afraid that she will accuse Chuck of neglect.
(d) She is afraid she will sound too cold.
3. What does Howell want to know from Lily while she is cleaning his house?
(a) If she overheard his conversation with his friend.
(b) If she saw what they brought into the house.
(c) About the death of Del.
(d) If she knows if Bobo was involved with the murder.
4. What is making its way through Shakepeare as Chapter One opens?
(a) Rumors of murder.
(b) Swarms of bees.
(c) A flu epidemic.
(d) A parade.
5. What is Todd Picard doing at Burger Tycoon the night of The Fight?
(a) He is patrolling.
(b) Having dinner with friends.
(c) Buying food for his family.
(d) Following Darnell in the squad car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marie wear of her mother's to the funeral?
2. What is Todd Picard's role at The Fight according to him?
3. Lily and Bobo think that Del must be in the tanning bed. Which reason is NOT one that they thought?
4. What does Lily think about as she looks up at Claude's dark window on the night she walks late?
5. How did Lily make the final determination that Del was dead?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)