1. Which critic is NOT a 'romantic' critic?
2. Who was NOT a contemporary of Shakespeare's?
3. Who claims that Shakespeare invented the human personality?
4. How does Bloom characterize characters like Hamlet and Falstaff?
Larger than life.
5. To whom does Bloom compare Hamlet and Falstaff?
The Old Testament God.
6. What does Bloom say writers began to write after Shakespeare?
Characters with inner lives.
7. What do writers tend toward, after Shakespeare, according to Bloom?
8. Who does Bloom say influenced his view of Shakespeare?
This section contains 4,333 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)