1. Which critic is NOT a 'romantic' critic?
2. Who was NOT a contemporary of Shakespeare's?
3. Who claims that Shakespeare invented the human personality?
4. How does Bloom characterize characters like Hamlet and Falstaff?
5. To whom does Bloom compare Hamlet and Falstaff?
6. What does Bloom say writers began to write after Shakespeare?
7. What do writers tend toward, after Shakespeare, according to Bloom?
8. Who does Bloom say influenced his view of Shakespeare?
This section contains 4,333 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)