1. At the beginning of the book, where is the author located?
2. Which is NOT one of the items Kapuscinski has on his desk at the opening of the book?
3. At the opening of the book, what activity are the four staff members in the lobby participating in?
4. Consuming alcohol is punishable in post-revolution Iran with what punishment?
5. What is the home town of Khomeini?
6. About how far away is Qom from Tehran?
7. How can Khomeini's living conditions be described?
He lives in a dusty hovel.
This section contains 4,611 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)