|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Daguerreotypes, pages 32 to 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which year was Reza Khan declared Shah by the parliament?
2. Kapuscinski notes that Khomeini is successful because of his persistent emphasis of what single message?
(a) The Shah must go.
(b) America is evil.
(c) Wealth should be redistributed.
(d) The U.S. embassy should be shut down.
3. What is the home town of Khomeini?
4. What is Khomeini's title?
5. Consuming alcohol is punishable in post-revolution Iran with what punishment?
(b) Public heckling.
(c) There is no law against alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the profession of the grandfather of Shah Mohammed Reza Pahlavi?
2. How can Doctor Mossadegh's political philosophy best be described?
3. How many agents of Savak were there?
4. Photograph #1, the oldest photo Kapuscinski has, dates from around what year?
5. Who does Reza Khan replace as a military commander in 1917?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)