|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Daguerreotypes, pages 15 to 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Reza Khan was exiled to which city?
2. What is Mohammed Reza Pahlavi's age when he becomes Shah?
3. Photograph #1, the oldest photo Kapuscinski has, dates from around what year?
4. Which country provided support and encouragement to Reza Khan for his overthrow of the Persian government?
(a) United States.
(d) Saudi Arabia.
5. Doctor Mossadegh importantly nationalized which industry in Iran?
(c) Trains and railways.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the opening of the book, what activity are the four staff members in the lobby participating in?
2. Who did Reza Khan root for in World War II?
3. What is the capital of Iran?
4. In which year was Reza Khan declared Shah by the parliament?
5. In Photograph 1, one of the men in the photograph murdered which well-known figure?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)