Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Jimmy tow fuel for military planes?
2. When Jimmy got married in 1934, he went to live with his wife's family where?
3. Who flew Sidney's pregnant wife to the hospital after the dog sled accident?
4. In 1941 Sidney tried to join the ___.
5. Sidney's eye was replaced with a glass eye after he injured it while doing what?
Essay Topic 1
Chapter 17 is mostly about gold in Koyukuk. Explain how Koyukuk gold not only affected the people of Koyukuk in general but also how it affected the lives, specifically of Sidney, Jimmy, and their Dad.
Essay Topic 2
Sidney talks about his sons. What does he share about his sons, including events involving Carl, Arnold, and Gilbert?
Essay Topic 3
A flood takes away all of the family's possession in 1928. What caused the flood? How did the family escape? Why did they lose everything? How did they recover before winter? Who helped the family recover so they had all they needed before winter?
This section contains 1,042 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)