Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to details in Chapter 23 "Booze," what can lead to blindness and death?
2. Two Eskimos came upon Sidney dressing caribou and advised him to cut off what part of the carcass since wolves subsisted off these long-lasting parts?
3. Who found several moose killed by wolves with most of the meat barely touched?
4. In what year did Jimmy tow fuel for military planes?
5. How many pounds did the moose weigh that Sidney shot while he and his family were on their boat?
Sidney spends time at the Anvik Mission. During his young life he spends time at several more missions. How did these experiences shape his life in regard to his education and his willingness to help others as a child, as a young man, and as an older adult?
Chapter 17 is mostly about gold in Koyukuk. Explain how Koyukuk gold not only affected the people of Koyukuk in general but also how it affected the lives, specifically of Sidney, Jimmy, and their Dad.
Sidney talks about his sons. What does he share about his sons, including events involving Carl, Arnold, and Gilbert?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)