1. What was the name of the Eskimo trader that Sidney's maternal grandfather befriended?
2. When did Anna marry Victor Bifelt?
3. Anna and Victor had two children named Fred and _____ as mentioned in the first chapter of the book.
4. Old Mama was married to ____.
5. Anna traveled to ___ for her step-father's murder trial.
6. Anna walked more than ___ miles through the tundra back home after her step-father's murder trial.
7. What did the court give Anna for her very long walk home?
8. On Anna's walk home she opened her eyes one morning and found whose son watching her?
9. In what year was Sidney Huntington born?
This section contains 3,578 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)