|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Beaver and Chapter 20, Snarling Grizzly Bears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sidney's family was still short $___ to buy winter supplies and equipment after everything they did to earn cash after the flood.
2. After his escape, James returned home to New York to visit whom?
(a) His father.
(b) His mom.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His wife.
3. The riverboat bound for Alatna with Sidney and his dad aboard was captained by ___.
(a) Charlie Irish.
(b) Charlie Smith.
(c) Charlie Evans.
(d) Charlie Swanson.
4. In what year did Dad call Sidney and Jimmy home from school to learn how to live off the land?
5. Anna and Victor had two children named Fred and _____ as mentioned in the first chapter of the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Sidney and Jimmy's one and half year old sister who was almost taken by a bear?
2. After Sidney and his siblings were reunited with their father, all the family came for a memorial ___ for Anna.
3. What tool was Dad reluctant to let Jimmy use while helping to build Sidney's boat?
4. What Indian helped Sidney in Alatna when ever Sidney's dad had to leave?
5. In Chapter 18 "Sled Dogs," Sidney described taking his __ year old son Carl trapping.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)