|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Beaver and Chapter 20, Snarling Grizzly Bears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Sidney 18?
2. "Siwashing out" means living off the land without what?
(b) Other People.
(d) Half breeds.
3. What did the census taker's guide die from?
(a) Animal attack.
(b) Bad fish.
4. According to Chapter 11 "The Flood," when did the Koyukuk River ice start to break up?
(a) Spring 1927.
(b) March 1927.
(c) Early April 1928.
(d) Mid-May 1928.
5. Who helped Sidney mark out the measurements in the bottom of the boat he built at the Batza River?
(b) Hog River Johnny.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the Anvik Mission Sidney learned to trust Rev. ___.
2. James was arrested for illegally selling ___ for the Indians.
3. After Sidney and his siblings were reunited with their father, all the family came for a memorial ___ for Anna.
4. Sidney's mom died from eating bad ___.
5. Anna and Victor had two children named Fred and _____ as mentioned in the first chapter of the book.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)