|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What suit was the dragon wearing?
(d) Hugo Boss.
2. Who was the head mechanic to the car whose brakes failed?
(a) Sol Almeidev.
(b) Simon Almeida.
(c) Sal Almeida.
(d) Yosef Chekov.
3. What to Sister Tamar, had been the good old days?
(a) When a whole family was persecuted for the actions of one member.
(b) When people didn't hurt each other like they do now.
(c) When people could still be tortured for their offenses.
(d) When death was still a penalty.
4. What color was the other woman's curly hair?
5. What did Gwen reach into her pocket for?
(a) A copy of a badge.
(b) Her knife.
(c) A small picture of Meredith.
(d) Her lipstick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did people want to keep quiet?
2. What was the latest client's name?
3. What was the only thing original left on Lauren?
4. What color was Sherry Fenton's sweater?
5. What did Mr. Cody think that Gwen was there to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was suspicious regarding Mr. Cody and Gwen's conversation?
2. What kinds of things show a familiarity between Gwen and Frank?
3. What effect did Gwen's clothes have on her appearance?
4. What did Gwen come to Marcy Bartlett for?
5. What did Gwen find strange when she contacted Meredith's friends?
6. How did Althea give Gwen a safe address to "reside" at?
7. What did Sherry underhandedly suggest and why?
8. Why wouldn't Lauren ditch her friends, and why did her friends leave without her?
9. What had really helped Gwen while working in the club as an officer?
10. How did Gwen know it was Marcy and Trudy's anniversary?
This section contains 959 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)