|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the girl in the picture?
(a) No more than fourteen.
(b) No more than thirteen.
(c) No less than thirteen.
(d) No more than fifteen.
2. What protective charm did Jimmy give to Gwen?
(a) A sliver of agate in a tiny glass bottle.
(b) A protective spell.
(c) A twisted horn of red coral.
(d) A twisted horn of white coral.
3. According to the guidance counselor, where was Meredith?
(a) Visiting family out of the country.
(b) Visiting a terminally ill cousin.
4. What kind of school is Sarah stripping to pay for?
(b) Pre med.
5. Where does Mr. Cody have a membership to that's enough to warrant interest by Gwen?
(a) All of these?
(b) A gentleman's club called Underhill.
(c) A strip bar called Mugs and Jugs.
(d) A squash club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What appeared to be the most important thing to Gwen's client?
2. What kinds of flowers lined the walk?
3. What room was Gwen taken to?
4. What suit was the dragon wearing?
5. What did Mr. Cody think that Gwen was there to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What effect did Gwen's clothes have on her appearance?
2. What things happened that caused Mrs. Cody to want to fire Gwen?
3. Why did Frank encourage Gwen to give Stephen another chance?
4. What did Sylvia Black used to do in her youth?
5. What did Gwen come to Marcy Bartlett for?
6. What is the "usual thing" that Meredith and her mother would argue about?
7. How did Gwen gain access to the elevator, but shut down the interest afterwards?
8. How were the last twenty years kind to Sherry? How could they also have been cruel?
9. Why didn't Gwen touch anything in the room in which she found Lauren?
10. What did Sherry underhandedly suggest and why?
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)