|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the guidance counselor, where was Meredith?
(a) Visiting a terminally ill cousin.
(d) Visiting family out of the country.
2. How many rings did it usually take the person Gwen was calling to answer her phone?
3. How does Lauren deal with stress?
(a) Talks to her friends.
(b) Works out in the gym.
(c) Works it out in her art.
(d) None of these.
4. Who shows up, trying to seduce her?
(a) Stephan Weiss.
(b) Simon Weiss.
(c) Stephen Weiss.
(d) Steven Weiss.
5. What kind of doctor was Gwen's ex dating?
(a) A pediatrician.
(b) A pulmonologist.
(c) A neurosurgeon.
(d) A pathologist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gwen do when the secretary disappeared into Mr. Cody's office?
2. What was in the vial that had crushed?
3. What did Gwen consider to be one of her worst features?
4. How was Marcy's apartment decorated?
5. How much money was Gwen's client offering her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kinds of things show a familiarity between Gwen and Frank?
2. Why was it so hard on the girls that were runaway from abusive situations when they entered the system?
3. What was suspicious regarding Mr. Cody and Gwen's conversation?
4. What was not good about Meredith's age?
5. Why did Frank encourage Gwen to give Stephen another chance?
6. Why didn't Gwen touch anything in the room in which she found Lauren?
7. What things happened that caused Mrs. Cody to want to fire Gwen?
8. How did Gwen gain access to the elevator, but shut down the interest afterwards?
9. What kind of information did Gwen want to get off of the flash card, and why did she go to such risks to obtain it?
10. Why didn't Gwen add her normal milk and sugar to her coffee?
This section contains 1,036 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)