|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gwen do with the case from Ian Forest?
(a) Looked through it.
(b) Threw it out.
(c) Leafed through it.
(d) Gave it to Frank Cross.
2. Who did Gwen call at the school?
(a) The guidance counselor.
(b) Meredith's counselor.
(c) Meredith's teachers.
(d) The headmaster.
3. What did Gwen do when the secretary disappeared into Mr. Cody's office?
(a) Plugged the flash drive into her computer and downloaded her files.
(b) Played with her hair.
(c) Thought about Stephen and Ian.
(d) Had another vision, this time about Meredith.
4. What was the last straw for Gwen?
(a) Being treated like a leper.
(b) The questions from the DA.
(c) Quaid's betrayal.
(d) When she had broken the vial.
5. What color was Sherry Fenton's sweater?
(a) Rose pink.
(b) Hot pink.
(c) Sky blue.
(d) Cotton candy pink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the only thing original left on Lauren?
2. What color was the woman's hair who was involved in the abduction?
3. Why was there no point to giving the Sister Meredith's last name?
4. What protective charm did Jimmy give to Gwen?
5. What did Gwen want Frank to pull up of Mr. Cody's?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the "usual thing" that Meredith and her mother would argue about?
2. How did Gwen know which room Lauren was in?
3. How were the last twenty years kind to Sherry? How could they also have been cruel?
4. What kinds of things did Sister Tamar take very personally?
5. What had lead to, and what was the final straw?
6. In what ways did Sherry Fenton learn to play "the game"?
7. What did Sherry underhandedly suggest and why?
8. Why is the case Gwen gave to Frank so interesting?
9. What was Gwen's costume and what did it compose of?
10. What did Gwen come to Marcy Bartlett for?
This section contains 1,048 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)