|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What idea sounds like it grossed Mrs. Cole out?
(a) Talk of bowel movements as a result of fast food.
(b) The idea of Meredith being hurt or incapacitated.
(c) The idea of her husband watching little girls sexually.
(d) The idea of Gwen getting anywhere near Meredith.
2. What did Gwen do with the case from Ian Forest?
(a) Leafed through it.
(b) Looked through it.
(c) Gave it to Frank Cross.
(d) Threw it out.
3. Who did Gwen call for information on Ryan Cody?
(a) Sarah Bartlett.
(b) Mr. Bartlett.
(c) Ms. Bartlett.
(d) Susan Bartlett.
4. What food undergoes a transformation?
(a) French fries.
(d) Hard boiled eggs.
5. Who did Gwen pretend to be this time?
(a) Cindy Southton.
(b) Fiona Dawson.
(c) Fiona Warwick.
(d) Dianna Warwick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Gwen's mark?
2. What was the last straw for Gwen?
3. What was the Sister's vocation?
4. What was Mr. Cody's receptionist's name?
5. How many other fair haired girls were in the house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Gwen come to Marcy Bartlett for?
2. What did Gwen find strange when she contacted Meredith's friends?
3. What had really helped Gwen while working in the club as an officer?
4. What things happened that caused Mrs. Cody to want to fire Gwen?
5. Why is the case Gwen gave to Frank so interesting?
6. What had lead to, and what was the final straw?
7. What was Gwen's costume and what did it compose of?
8. How did Gwen gain access to the elevator, but shut down the interest afterwards?
9. How did Gwen know which room Lauren was in?
10. What was not good about Meredith's age?
This section contains 1,038 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)