|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What built the internet?
(a) Networking sites.
(b) A man with a computer.
(d) Dating sites.
2. What did the area rug bring to mind?
(a) Citrus and spice.
(c) Safe harbor.
(d) A geometry nightmare.
3. What prospect terrified Sherry?
(a) All of these.
(b) The recollection of what Gwen did to her in jail.
(c) The thought of confronting Ian Forest.
(d) The thought of tangling with Gwen.
4. What room was Gwen taken to?
(a) Room number six.
(b) Room number fifty-five.
(c) Room number seven.
(d) Room number five.
5. What part of the costume does the woman want Gwen to lose?
(a) Her goth getup.
(b) Her contact lenses.
(c) Her lipstick.
(d) Her makeup.
6. How old is Gwen?
7. Who's missing?
(a) Her son, Ryan Jr.
(b) Her daughter, Meredith.
(c) Her daughter, Marianne.
(d) Her daughter, Suzannah.
8. What was the last straw for Gwen?
(a) Being treated like a leper.
(b) The questions from the DA.
(c) When she had broken the vial.
(d) Quaid's betrayal.
9. What kind of smile did Lauren have?
(a) A guarded smile.
(b) A Julia Roberts smile.
(c) A pained smile.
(d) A Sandra Bullock smile.
10. What to Sister Tamar, had been the good old days?
(a) When people didn't hurt each other like they do now.
(b) When death was still a penalty.
(c) When people could still be tortured for their offenses.
(d) When a whole family was persecuted for the actions of one member.
11. What nationality was Sophie?
12. What did Gwen think of that Damien wouldn't have?
(a) The girls were connected to the rooms they were found in.
(b) To use herself to unlock the case.
(c) Using the DMV as a civilian photo bank.
(d) To keep tabs on the people who went in and out of a club.
13. What did Gwen do when the secretary disappeared into Mr. Cody's office?
(a) Thought about Stephen and Ian.
(b) Plugged the flash drive into her computer and downloaded her files.
(c) Played with her hair.
(d) Had another vision, this time about Meredith.
14. What was the Sister's vocation?
(a) Running a home for abused girls.
(b) Operating an orphanage.
(c) Teaching underprivileged children.
(d) Running a home for abused children.
15. According to the guidance counselor, where was Meredith?
(a) Visiting family out of the country.
(b) Visiting a terminally ill cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car did Gwen nearly crash into?
2. What did Ian do?
3. What defense mechanism did cops offer each other?
4. What make of car did Gwen drive?
5. What did Ian Forest want?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)