|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gwen do when the secretary disappeared into Mr. Cody's office?
(a) Plugged the flash drive into her computer and downloaded her files.
(b) Thought about Stephen and Ian.
(c) Played with her hair.
(d) Had another vision, this time about Meredith.
2. Why was there no point to giving the Sister Meredith's last name?
(a) It was confidential.
(b) She was instructed not to do so by Dianne.
(c) The Sister never asked.
(d) She knew it would cause an uproar in the law community.
3. How did Gwen get into room number six?
(a) She took a key card from the maid.
(b) She broke through the door.
(c) She asked the maid to let her in.
(d) She picked the lock.
4. What was Mr. Cody's receptionist's name?
5. What room had the third victim been found in?
(a) Room number three.
(b) Room number two.
(c) Room number thirty three.
(d) Room number one.
6. Who did Gwen call for information on Ryan Cody?
(a) Sarah Bartlett.
(b) Mr. Bartlett.
(c) Ms. Bartlett.
(d) Susan Bartlett.
7. What was the latest client's name?
(a) Denice Cody.
(b) Dianne Cody.
(c) Larissa Cody.
(d) Sarah Cody.
8. Who did Gwen call at the school?
(a) The headmaster.
(b) Meredith's counselor.
(c) Meredith's teachers.
(d) The guidance counselor.
9. Why didn't Dianne want Gwen working for her anymore?
(a) She didn't want scandal touching her family.
(b) She thought Gwen was interested in her husband.
(c) She thought that Gwen might hurt Meredith.
(d) Dianne felt threatened by Gwen.
10. What to Sister Tamar, had been the good old days?
(a) When people could still be tortured for their offenses.
(b) When a whole family was persecuted for the actions of one member.
(c) When people didn't hurt each other like they do now.
(d) When death was still a penalty.
11. What kind of smile did Lauren have?
(a) A Sandra Bullock smile.
(b) A Julia Roberts smile.
(c) A pained smile.
(d) A guarded smile.
12. What is the color of the missing child's' eyes and hair?
(a) Blue and blonde.
(b) Green and red.
(c) Blue and chestnut.
(d) Brown and blonde.
13. What was Gwen's landlady's house made of?
14. Who's missing?
(a) Her son, Ryan Jr.
(b) Her daughter, Meredith.
(c) Her daughter, Marianne.
(d) Her daughter, Suzannah.
15. What was in the vial that had crushed?
(a) Possibly spiked wine.
(b) Tainted blood.
(c) Saliva from a victim.
(d) A vaginal swab from another victim.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift did Gwen give to Marcy to give to Trudy?
2. What had been put into Lauren's drink?
3. What kind of school is Sarah stripping to pay for?
4. How much money was Gwen's client offering her?
5. According to the guidance counselor, where was Meredith?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)