|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dianne Cody's eyes narrow with?
(a) Hope and dread.
(b) Hope and dismay.
(c) Happiness and terror.
(d) Euphoria and sadness.
2. What room was Gwen taken to?
(a) Room number seven.
(b) Room number six.
(c) Room number fifty-five.
(d) Room number five.
3. What did Gwen do when the secretary disappeared into Mr. Cody's office?
(a) Had another vision, this time about Meredith.
(b) Thought about Stephen and Ian.
(c) Played with her hair.
(d) Plugged the flash drive into her computer and downloaded her files.
4. Why didn't Dianne want Gwen working for her anymore?
(a) She thought that Gwen might hurt Meredith.
(b) She didn't want scandal touching her family.
(c) Dianne felt threatened by Gwen.
(d) She thought Gwen was interested in her husband.
5. What kind of car pulled into the driveway?
(a) An Oldsmobile.
(b) An old Cutlass Supreme.
(c) An old Mustang.
(d) An old Chevy Nova.
6. Who was the person that Gwen called so late?
(a) Sister Miriam.
(b) Sister Mary.
(c) Sister Tamar.
(d) Sister Josephine.
7. What time did Gwen agree to meet up with Steven for dinner?
(a) Six o'clock.
(b) Seven o'clock.
(c) Eight o'clock.
8. How many rings did it usually take the person Gwen was calling to answer her phone?
9. What is the color of the missing child's' eyes and hair?
(a) Brown and blonde.
(b) Blue and blonde.
(c) Blue and chestnut.
(d) Green and red.
10. What did Mr. Cody think that Gwen was there to do?
(a) Ply her services as a private investigator.
(b) None of these.
(c) Offer him Meredith's whereabouts.
(d) Seduce him.
11. What room had the third victim been found in?
(a) Room number three.
(b) Room number thirty three.
(c) Room number two.
(d) Room number one.
12. What idea sounds like it grossed Mrs. Cole out?
(a) The idea of Meredith being hurt or incapacitated.
(b) The idea of her husband watching little girls sexually.
(c) The idea of Gwen getting anywhere near Meredith.
(d) Talk of bowel movements as a result of fast food.
13. What gift did Gwen give to Marcy to give to Trudy?
(a) An antique broach.
(b) A gaudy antique ring.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A fountain pen.
14. Who was the package for?
(a) Melvin Winderbrock.
(b) Mark Weinstein.
(c) Melvin Weinstein.
(d) Martin Weinstein.
15. Where does Mr. Cody have a membership to that's enough to warrant interest by Gwen?
(a) All of these?
(b) A strip bar called Mugs and Jugs.
(c) A gentleman's club called Underhill.
(d) A squash club.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Gwen call at the school?
2. How did Gwen enter into the house?
3. What was the name of the person Gwen was sent to see?
4. What was the latest client's name?
5. What kind of school is Sarah stripping to pay for?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)