|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car pulled into the driveway?
(a) An old Mustang.
(b) An old Chevy Nova.
(c) An Oldsmobile.
(d) An old Cutlass Supreme.
2. What room was Gwen taken to?
(a) Room number seven.
(b) Room number six.
(c) Room number five.
(d) Room number fifty-five.
3. How many days has the client's child been missing?
4. What make of car did Gwen drive?
5. Who's missing?
(a) Her daughter, Marianne.
(b) Her daughter, Meredith.
(c) Her daughter, Suzannah.
(d) Her son, Ryan Jr.
6. Why did Gwen tell Damien what she can do?
(a) She trusted him.
(b) He was so matter of fact about his family and what he's seen.
(c) He trusted her.
(d) She liked him.
7. Who did Gwen pretend to be this time?
(a) Fiona Warwick.
(b) Cindy Southton.
(c) Dianna Warwick.
(d) Fiona Dawson.
8. What prospect terrified Sherry?
(a) All of these.
(b) The recollection of what Gwen did to her in jail.
(c) The thought of tangling with Gwen.
(d) The thought of confronting Ian Forest.
9. How old did Ian Forest look?
(a) Mid thirties.
(b) Mid forties.
(c) Early thirties.
(d) Early forties.
10. What did Gwen do with Lauren's purse?
(a) Had a psychic vision.
(b) Found her cell phone.
(c) Took her DNA.
(d) Found a phone number.
11. Who was Gwen's first partner?
(a) Frank Carrey.
(b) Frank Giordino.
(c) Frank Cross.
(d) Fred Cross.
12. What did Gwen consider to be one of her worst features?
(a) Her smile.
(b) Her ears.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her hair.
13. What seems to have been taken from all the victims?
(a) DNA samples
(b) Skin samples.
(c) All of these.
(d) Hair samples.
14. Whose death caused the department to view Gwen differently?
(a) Tim Hartland.
(b) Tom Hartland.
(c) Tom Yoland.
(d) Tim Yoland.
15. What did the area rug bring to mind?
(a) A geometry nightmare.
(c) Safe harbor.
(d) Citrus and spice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Gwen trying to get to?
2. What did Gwen do with the case from Ian Forest?
3. What was Gwen's landlady's house made of?
4. How many hours had elapsed since Lauren's disappearance?
5. What was the name of Gwen's mark?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)