|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appeared to be the most important thing to Gwen's client?
(a) That they agree on a flat rate.
(c) That she gets her daughter back
(d) That the recovery of the daughter is the highest priority.
2. How many hours did it take the Sister to coax an address out of the runaway girl?
(a) Two and a half.
3. What map did Gwen take out?
(b) New Hampshire.
(c) New York Island.
(d) Rhode Island.
4. What nationality was Sophie?
5. How did Gwen get into room number six?
(a) She asked the maid to let her in.
(b) She took a key card from the maid.
(c) She broke through the door.
(d) She picked the lock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What room had the third victim been found in?
2. Why is Quaid's voice kind of hoarse?
3. What color was the woman's hair who was involved in the abduction?
4. What is the Orphan Annie look?
5. Who was the person that Gwen called so late?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)