Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Warnie states that Americans don't understand what?
2. What does Joy's son wonder about Lewis' book?
(a) When Lewis wrote it.
(b) What happens after the story ends.
(c) How much it sells for.
(d) Whether the story is true.
3. In what country is the play set?
(a) South Africa.
(d) The United States.
4. What startles Lewis as he works?
(a) A dog barking.
(b) A bird at the window.
(c) The sound of the doorbell.
(d) The sensation that someone is in the room.
5. What does Joy's son ask Lewis?
(a) To take him to Oxford.
(b) To marry his mother.
(c) To sign a book.
(d) To buy them dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lewis and Joy banter about what?
2. What is Lewis doing as the scene opens?
3. How does Joy leave Lewis' home?
4. What does Warnie prod Joy about?
5. In what city does the play take place?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)