|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Including this visit, how many other times have Joy and Douglas been to the Lewis home?
2. What startles Lewis as he works?
(a) The sensation that someone is in the room.
(b) A bird at the window.
(c) A dog barking.
(d) The sound of the doorbell.
3. Where does scene 3 open?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The study.
(c) The dining hall.
(d) The garage.
4. Which word best describes the flowers for the wedding?
(b) There were no flowers.
5. What does Lewis tell Joy about her condition?
(a) Doctors say that she will need a long treatment in order to recover.
(b) Doctors say they are hopeful for remission.
(c) Doctors suspect she will not survive.
(d) Doctors say that she will recover fully.
Short Answer Questions
1. What change has Lewis made since he last saw Joy?
2. What are Lewis and Warnie doing as scene 7 opens?
3. Which word(s) best describe the wedding?
4. Joy and Douglas have moved where?
5. Who is Joy coming to England with?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)