|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mark say that Beverly has such an elevated position on the topic of the dying process?
2. What does Agnes believe has kept Felicity alive for the past two years?
3. What does Mark do when Beverly follows Brian?
4. How does Beverly react to Mark's description about the dying process?
5. Why do you think Agnes is more open to the idea of her mother's death?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is a common thread among all of the patients life reviews? What seems to bother the patients the most? Do you agree with their feelings? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
In what way does the interviewer help give the perception that death should be viewed as a scientific process? Do you agree with that view? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
In what way does Brian seem to be more sophisticated and evolved than the other patients? Why do you think this might be the case?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)