|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Claire gone before Felicity and Agnes knew what happened to her?
2. What does the interviewer tell Agnes may need to happen to Felicity?
3. Why does the interviewer believe Felicity will not allow herself to die?
4. How did Felicity and Agnes learn about what happened to Claire?
5. Which of the following characters is most logical about death?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what way does the interviewer help give the perception that death should be viewed as a scientific process? Do you agree with that view? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What does Maggie's entry into the cottage symbolize? How have her views changed throughout the play? In what way does she show herself as a selfless person?
Essay Topic 3
How does the author demonstrate the theme of regret in the second act? How does this theme particularly affect Brian and Joe? Why do you believe it affects them more than Felicity?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)