|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Felicity refuse to do according to Agnes?
2. Which of the following characters remains in denial the longest?
3. What happened to Claire one day when she and Felicity were arguing?
4. What does Agnes believe she has provided for Felicity?
5. How did Agnes describe Felicity after her husband died?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does Maggie's entry into the cottage symbolize? How have her views changed throughout the play? In what way does she show herself as a selfless person?
Essay Topic 2
How effective do you believe the author is at tying together three individual stories which all have one unifying theme? Do you believe the play would have been more effective had he told only one story? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
In what way does Brian seem to be more sophisticated and evolved than the other patients? Why do you think this might be the case?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)