Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark's pain stem from?
2. What does the interviewer tell Agnes Felicity is enduring?
3. What does the interviewer tell Agnes may need to happen to Felicity?
4. What does Maggie feel about her life with Joe?
5. It could be said that Joe and Felicity are further along in the acceptance of their disease than which of the following characters?
In what way does Brian seem to be more sophisticated and evolved than the other patients? Why do you think this might be the case?
How does the author demonstrate the theme of regret in the second act? How does this theme particularly affect Brian and Joe? Why do you believe it affects them more than Felicity?
How effective do you believe the author is at tying together three individual stories which all have one unifying theme? Do you believe the play would have been more effective had he told only one story? Why or why not?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)