Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark's pain stem from?
2. What does the interviewer tell Agnes Felicity is enduring?
3. What does the interviewer tell Agnes may need to happen to Felicity?
4. What does Maggie feel about her life with Joe?
5. It could be said that Joe and Felicity are further along in the acceptance of their disease than which of the following characters?
What do you think Felicity's hostility toward the interviewer symbolizes? Why do you think she takes it out on her daughter? Do you think Agnes handles her mother well? Why or why not?
How does the author include the clinical nature of death in American society in this play? Which characters express this idea? How do they express it?
How does the author use the interviewer to explore each character in a more in-depth way? What other technique could the author use to achieve the same result? Which do you believe would be more effective? Why?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)