Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark's pain stem from?
2. What does the interviewer tell Agnes Felicity is enduring?
3. What does the interviewer tell Agnes may need to happen to Felicity?
4. What does Maggie feel about her life with Joe?
5. It could be said that Joe and Felicity are further along in the acceptance of their disease than which of the following characters?
Do you believe the author's use of flashbacks and memories is helpful to the audience? Why or why not? Do you think this play would have been as important without the flashbacks and memories? Why or why not?
In what way does Brian seem to be more sophisticated and evolved than the other patients? Why do you think this might be the case?
Do you think the patients and their families each lived life to its fullest while they were alive? Why or why not? Do you think someone dying will always have regrets? Why or why not?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)