|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Agnes feel about the interviewer's inters in her feelings?
2. Which of the following characters seems to have lead the fuller life?
3. What does Beverly do for Brian?
4. What adds anger to the mix of emotions?
5. What technique does the author use to provide depth to the stories without adding a lot of additional dialogue?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what way is the character of Maggie dying? How do you think Joe and Maggie's marriage was? Which of them do you feel is the stronger character? Why do you feel this way?
Essay Topic 2
Throughout the play the stages of grief are exposed to the audience. What are the stages of grief? Describe how the characters show these stages in different ways? Do you believe everyone goes through these same stages? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
How do the characters approach the battle against death differently? Whose approach do you relate most to? Why?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)