|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brian attempt to do with Beverly?
2. What does Beverly spill on Mark's jacket?
3. How does Mark feel about the thought of Brian leaving?
4. What happened to Claire one day when she and Felicity were arguing?
5. What did Felicity refuse to do according to Agnes?
Essay Topic 1
Do you believe the role of the interviewer is critical? Why or why not? How are the character's interactions with the interviewer different? How are they the same?
Essay Topic 2
How does the author include the clinical nature of death in American society in this play? Which characters express this idea? How do they express it?
Essay Topic 3
Do you believe the author's use of flashbacks and memories is helpful to the audience? Why or why not? Do you think this play would have been as important without the flashbacks and memories? Why or why not?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)