|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do all of the characters seem to say about life?
2. What is Agnes doing when Felicity interrupts her and asks for tea?
3. Why doesn't Agnes believe that what she is doing is wrong?
4. What does Felicity ask Agnes to do while she drinks her tea?
5. What do the characters say about everything that matters?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Felicity's mental state affect her ability to handle her impending death? Do you think Felicity is better off or worse off than the other patients because of her mental status? Why do you feel this way?
Essay Topic 2
In what way does the interviewer help give the perception that death should be viewed as a scientific process? Do you agree with that view? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
In what way does Brian seem to be more sophisticated and evolved than the other patients? Why do you think this might be the case?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)