Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark's pain stem from?
2. What does the interviewer tell Agnes Felicity is enduring?
3. What does the interviewer tell Agnes may need to happen to Felicity?
4. What does Maggie feel about her life with Joe?
5. It could be said that Joe and Felicity are further along in the acceptance of their disease than which of the following characters?
Essay Topic 1
In what ways does the interviewer seem to be omnipotent? Do you believe the interviewer is a higher power? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What is the theme that is explored at the end of the play? Do you agree that it is the most important theme of all of those explored throughout the play? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
In what way does the interviewer help give the perception that death should be viewed as a scientific process? Do you agree with that view? Why or why not?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)