Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark's pain stem from?
2. What does the interviewer tell Agnes Felicity is enduring?
3. What does the interviewer tell Agnes may need to happen to Felicity?
4. What does Maggie feel about her life with Joe?
5. It could be said that Joe and Felicity are further along in the acceptance of their disease than which of the following characters?
Essay Topic 1
How effective do you believe the author is at tying together three individual stories which all have one unifying theme? Do you believe the play would have been more effective had he told only one story? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What do you think Felicity's hostility toward the interviewer symbolizes? Why do you think she takes it out on her daughter? Do you think Agnes handles her mother well? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
How does the author include the clinical nature of death in American society in this play? Which characters express this idea? How do they express it?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)