|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following describes how Mark feels about Beverly's behavior?
2. How does her feeling change?
3. What does Felicity's mental state keep her in?
4. How does Mark feel about the thought of Brian leaving?
5. What do the characters say about everything that matters?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How do the characters approach the battle against death differently? Whose approach do you relate most to? Why?
Essay Topic 2
How does the author demonstrate the theme of regret in the second act? How does this theme particularly affect Brian and Joe? Why do you believe it affects them more than Felicity?
Essay Topic 3
Do you think the patients and their families each lived life to its fullest while they were alive? Why or why not? Do you think someone dying will always have regrets? Why or why not?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)