|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mark doing before he came to live with Brian?
2. How did Agnes describe Felicity after her husband died?
3. What does the letter reading incident lead Agnes to realize?
4. What does Mark do when Beverly follows Brian?
5. How does Agnes respond to the interviewers suggest about what may need to happen to Felicity?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the author include the clinical nature of death in American society in this play? Which characters express this idea? How do they express it?
Essay Topic 2
What is the theme that is explored at the end of the play? Do you agree that it is the most important theme of all of those explored throughout the play? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
In what ways does the interviewer seem to be omnipotent? Do you believe the interviewer is a higher power? Why or why not?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)