|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mark feel about the thought of Brian leaving?
2. What does Felicity ask Agnes to do while she drinks her tea?
3. Which of the following describes how Mark feels about Beverly's behavior?
4. What does Beverly say that Mark's life is based on?
5. What happened to Claire one day when she and Felicity were arguing?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What do you think Felicity's hostility toward the interviewer symbolizes? Why do you think she takes it out on her daughter? Do you think Agnes handles her mother well? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
In what way does the interviewer help give the perception that death should be viewed as a scientific process? Do you agree with that view? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
In what ways does the interviewer seem to be omnipotent? Do you believe the interviewer is a higher power? Why or why not?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)