Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark's pain stem from?
2. What does the interviewer tell Agnes Felicity is enduring?
3. What does the interviewer tell Agnes may need to happen to Felicity?
4. What does Maggie feel about her life with Joe?
5. It could be said that Joe and Felicity are further along in the acceptance of their disease than which of the following characters?
Essay Topic 1
Do you believe the author's use of flashbacks and memories is helpful to the audience? Why or why not? Do you think this play would have been as important without the flashbacks and memories? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
How does Felicity's mental state affect her ability to handle her impending death? Do you think Felicity is better off or worse off than the other patients because of her mental status? Why do you feel this way?
Essay Topic 3
In what way does Brian seem to be more sophisticated and evolved than the other patients? Why do you think this might be the case?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)