|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Beverly and Mark both agree that Brian is?
2. Where does Brian go after falls?
3. Why does the interviewer believe Felicity will not allow herself to die?
4. How does Agnes respond to the interviewer after he proposes his ideas?
5. What does Maggie do that symbolizes her acceptance of Joe's impending death?
Essay Topic 1
How effective do you believe the author is at tying together three individual stories which all have one unifying theme? Do you believe the play would have been more effective had he told only one story? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
How do the characters approach the battle against death differently? Whose approach do you relate most to? Why?
Essay Topic 3
In what way does Brian seem to be more sophisticated and evolved than the other patients? Why do you think this might be the case?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)