|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beverly say that Mark's life is based on?
2. What does Brian tell the interviewer about people?
3. What do the characters say about everything that matters?
4. Why doesn't Agnes believe that what she is doing is wrong?
5. What happens when Beverly spills something on Mark's jacket?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what way is the character of Maggie dying? How do you think Joe and Maggie's marriage was? Which of them do you feel is the stronger character? Why do you feel this way?
Essay Topic 2
What is a common thread among all of the patients life reviews? What seems to bother the patients the most? Do you agree with their feelings? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
How do the characters approach the battle against death differently? Whose approach do you relate most to? Why?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)