|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian tell the interviewer about people?
(a) They don't want to let go.
(b) They don't appreciate honesty.
(c) They don't understand death.
(d) They don't know how to say goodbye.
2. What does Agnes believe she has provided for Felicity?
3. Who remains faithful to Brian until the end?
4. What seems to be the most important theme of the play?
(a) There is always hope even in death.
(b) Really live while you're alive.
(c) Life always ends in death.
(d) There are many stages of grief.
5. What occurs to Maggie to make her change her mind about Joe's death?
(a) She talks to the doctors.
(b) She speaks with the interviewer at length.
(c) She realizes that it is not about her own feelings.
(d) She listens to what Joe has to say to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brian do with the jacket?
2. What does Beverly do for Brian?
3. What does Brian try to incorporate into the process of grieving?
4. What does Maggie do that symbolizes her acceptance of Joe's impending death?
5. Which of the following characters seems to battle the process the most?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)