|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do all of the pieces of Beverly's jewelry represent?
(a) Wishes or dreams.
(b) Major life events.
(c) Special memories.
(d) Ex lovers.
2. What does the letter reading incident lead Agnes to realize?
(a) She needs to put Felicity back in the hospital.
(b) Her mother has declined into senility.
(c) Her mother is going to die.
(d) She can no longer care for her mother.
3. How does Brian feel about the argument over the spill on the jacket?
(a) He doesn't know what to make of it.
(b) He finds it disturbing.
(c) He finds it hysterical.
(d) He finds it trivial.
4. How does Mark feel about the thought of Brian leaving?
(a) He doesn't believe it will happen.
(b) He realizes it will be a relief.
(c) He cannot bear it.
(d) He cannot truly understand it.
5. Which of the following characters remains in denial the longest?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened after Felicity heard the news?
2. How does Beverly seem to handle stress?
3. Which of the following characters seems to have lead the fuller life?
4. Which of the following was not one of the descriptions that Agnes used to describe Claire after her mother took over her husband's job?
5. What does Maggie realize Joe needs from her?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)