|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who remains faithful to Brian until the end?
2. What did Agnes decide to do to try and help Felicity?
(a) Write letters to Felicity and pretend they were from Claire.
(b) Admitted her to the hospital right away.
(c) Get her some therapy to work through the problem.
(d) Tell her mom about Claire's problems every day.
3. What does Joe take Maggie on the porch of the cottage?
4. What do Beverly and Mark both agree that Brian is?
(a) The most patient man around.
(b) More highly evolved spirtually.
(c) The best writer they have seen.
(d) A man worthy of both of their love.
5. What does Brian resolve to do?
(a) Everything he never did .
(b) Leave a legacy.
(c) All his body will allow.
(d) Make the world a better place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Agnes believe she has provided for Felicity?
2. What technique does the author use to provide depth to the stories without adding a lot of additional dialogue?
3. How does Agnes feel about the ideas the interviewer has presented?
4. How does Agnes feel about the interviewer's inters in her feelings?
5. How does Agnes now describe Claire?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)