|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Agnes decide to do to try and help Felicity?
(a) Admitted her to the hospital right away.
(b) Get her some therapy to work through the problem.
(c) Write letters to Felicity and pretend they were from Claire.
(d) Tell her mom about Claire's problems every day.
2. Which of the following is not something that Agnes suffers from?
(b) Bouts of hysteria.
(c) Ongoing tiredness.
(d) Psychosomatic headaches.
3. What happens when Beverly and Mark rush to Brian's side?
(a) He begins to cry and ask for help.
(b) He asks them to help him to the couch.
(c) He tells them he wants to be left alone.
(d) They take him back to the hospital.
4. What do all of the pieces of Beverly's jewelry represent?
(a) Wishes or dreams.
(b) Major life events.
(c) Ex lovers.
(d) Special memories.
5. What does Brian do with the jacket?
(a) Throws it in the wash.
(b) Throws it in the trash.
(c) Throws it on a chair.
(d) Throws it at Beverly and Mark.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the interviewer believe is keeping Felicity alive?
2. What happened to Claire one day when she and Felicity were arguing?
3. What happened to Claire?
4. How does Agnes respond to the interviewers suggest about what may need to happen to Felicity?
5. What does Beverly warn Mark not to do to Brian?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)