|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Felicity refuse to do according to Agnes?
(a) Acknowledge Claire's death.
(b) Have a funeral for her daughter.
(c) Talk about Claire with anyone.
(d) Move out of her home.
2. What did Agnes say about her relationship with Claire before their father died?
(a) They were close.
(b) They wer always treated differently.
(c) They argued a lot.
(d) They never got along.
3. What happens when Beverly and Mark rush to Brian's side?
(a) They take him back to the hospital.
(b) He tells them he wants to be left alone.
(c) He begins to cry and ask for help.
(d) He asks them to help him to the couch.
4. What does Brian attempt to do with Beverly?
(a) Argue with her.
(b) Go for a walk.
(c) Dance with her.
(d) Make love to her.
5. What does Beverly do for Brian?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Felicity's mental state keep her in?
2. What did Agnes decide to do to try and help Felicity?
3. Why doesn't Agnes believe that what she is doing is wrong?
4. How does Agnes now describe Claire?
5. What does Mark do when Beverly follows Brian?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)