|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Claire?
(a) She committed suicide.
(b) She was in jail.
(c) She left the country.
(d) She was killed in an accident.
2. Which of the following was not one of the descriptions that Agnes used to describe Claire after her mother took over her husband's job?
(c) Always arguing with their mother.
(d) In deep mourning for their father.
3. Why does Maggie want to have all of the good and bad moments of her life with Joe back?
(a) Because she needs to find control.
(b) Because their relationship isn't finished.
(c) Because she wants to redo them.
(d) Because she doesn't want to let go.
4. What occurs to Maggie to make her change her mind about Joe's death?
(a) She realizes that it is not about her own feelings.
(b) She speaks with the interviewer at length.
(c) She listens to what Joe has to say to her.
(d) She talks to the doctors.
5. What does Beverly say that Mark's life is based on?
(d) False hope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who remains faithful to Brian until the end?
2. Which of the following characters seems more resigned to the end of an unfulfilling life?
3. Why doesn't Agnes believe that what she is doing is wrong?
4. What happened to Claire one day when she and Felicity were arguing?
5. What does the reality of terminal illness force people to do?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)