|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian say that no one expects?
(a) To know someone who will die.
(b) To die from disease.
(c) To have to explain death to their family.
(d) Death to happen to them.
2. What does Agnes believe has kept Felicity alive for the past two years?
(a) Agnes's devotion to ther mother.
(b) Her ongoing case of senility.
(c) Anticipation of the letters.
(d) The work of the hospitals.
3. How does Joe describe his life?
(a) With a need to explain.
(b) With a sense of futility.
(c) With painful memories.
(d) With a great sense of peace.
4. What does Brian tell the interviewer about people?
(a) They don't understand death.
(b) They don't know how to say goodbye.
(c) They don't appreciate honesty.
(d) They don't want to let go.
5. How does Maggie feel that prevents her from going into the cottage?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did both Beverly and Mark struggle with in regard to Brian?
2. What happened to Claire one day when she and Felicity were arguing?
3. How does her feeling change?
4. What does Maggie realize Joe needs from her?
5. What does Agnes believe she has provided for Felicity?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)