|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian do with the jacket?
(a) Throws it in the wash.
(b) Throws it at Beverly and Mark.
(c) Throws it on a chair.
(d) Throws it in the trash.
2. What does Beverly spill on Mark's jacket?
3. What did Agnes say about her relationship with Claire before their father died?
(a) They wer always treated differently.
(b) They never got along.
(c) They argued a lot.
(d) They were close.
4. What does Agnes believe she has provided for Felicity?
5. What does Mark's pain stem from?
(a) Jealousy over Brian's feelings for Beverly.
(b) Realizing his salvation is dying.
(c) Watching the dying process daily.
(d) Understanding what is happening to Brian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Beverly spills something on Mark's jacket?
2. What does Beverly say that Mark's life is based on?
3. Why does Mark say that Beverly has such an elevated position on the topic of the dying process?
4. What was Mark doing before he came to live with Brian?
5. What is a part of the dying process for each of the patients?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)