|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the letter reading incident lead Agnes to realize?
(a) She needs to put Felicity back in the hospital.
(b) Her mother is going to die.
(c) She can no longer care for her mother.
(d) Her mother has declined into senility.
2. How does Agnes feel about the interviewer's inters in her feelings?
(a) She is hesitant.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is pleased.
(d) She is shocked.
3. What did both Beverly and Mark struggle with in regard to Brian?
(a) Struggled to motivate him.
(b) Struggled to understand him.
(c) Struggled to keep up with him.
(d) Struggled to accept him.
4. What do all of the characters seem to say about life?
(a) It is never long enough.
(b) It is unfair.
(c) It can never be explained well.
(d) It goes by too fast.
5. What does Agnes believe has kept Felicity alive for the past two years?
(a) The work of the hospitals.
(b) Anticipation of the letters.
(c) Her ongoing case of senility.
(d) Agnes's devotion to ther mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Agnes now describe Claire?
2. What does Beverly say that Mark's life is based on?
3. How does Joe describe his life?
4. Which of the following describes how Mark feels about Beverly's behavior?
5. What happened to Claire?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)