|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adds anger to the mix of emotions?
(b) Pain of the diseases.
(c) Dying process.
2. How does Agnes now describe Claire?
(a) As the trouble maker in the family.
(b) As Felicity's favorite daughter.
(c) As the one that got away.
(d) As the golden child.
3. What do all of the characters seem to say about life?
(a) It can never be explained well.
(b) It goes by too fast.
(c) It is never long enough.
(d) It is unfair.
4. What does the interviewer suggest is keeping Agnes alive?
(a) Her senility.
(c) The hospital.
(d) False hope.
5. Who does the interviewer believe is keeping Felicity alive?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Maggie agree to enter the cottage for the first time?
2. Why does Mark say that Beverly has such an elevated position on the topic of the dying process?
3. What does Brian attempt to do with Beverly?
4. What did both Beverly and Mark struggle with in regard to Brian?
5. How does Beverly react to Mark's description about the dying process?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)