|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the characters say about everything that matters?
(a) Everything that matters is kept in families.
(b) Everthing that matters goes by faster.
(c) Everything that matters build memories.
(d) Everything that matters has an end.
2. How does Joe describe his life?
(a) With a great sense of peace.
(b) With a sense of futility.
(c) With painful memories.
(d) With a need to explain.
3. How does Agnes feel about the ideas the interviewer has presented?
(a) She is ashamed.
(b) She is reflective.
(c) She is appalled.
(d) She is surprised.
4. What does the interviewer tell Agnes Felicity is enduring?
(a) A false sense of security and understanding.
(b) Physical and mental anguish.
(c) Medical science's worst.
(d) Senility which keeps her in the dark.
5. What happens when Beverly spills something on Mark's jacket?
(a) Brian laughs loudly.
(b) She apologizes profusely.
(c) They get into an argument.
(d) Mark storms out of the cottage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe say about death?
2. Which of the following describes how Mark feels about Beverly's behavior?
3. What does the interviewer change the subject to?
4. Who does the interviewer believe is keeping Felicity alive?
5. How does Mark feel about the thought of Brian leaving?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)