|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Beverly spills something on Mark's jacket?
(a) They get into an argument.
(b) Mark storms out of the cottage.
(c) Brian laughs loudly.
(d) She apologizes profusely.
2. Which of the following characters seems more resigned to the end of an unfulfilling life?
3. What does Joe think about that has made him angry?
(a) He won't get to have his grandchildren surrounding him.
(b) He believes his life doesn't matter to Maggie.
(c) He doesn't know how to make Maggie understand.
(d) He can't understand why this happened to him.
4. How does Agnes feel about the interviewer's inters in her feelings?
(a) She is hesitant.
(b) She is pleased.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is shocked.
5. Why does Maggie agree to enter the cottage for the first time?
(a) She has accepted Joe's imminent death.
(b) She needs to go inside with him.
(c) She wants to see her son.
(d) She knows that it is what Joe wants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a part of the dying process for each of the patients?
2. How does Agnes respond to the interviewer after he proposes his ideas?
3. How does Agnes respond to the interviewers suggest about what may need to happen to Felicity?
4. What happens when Brian makes his attempt with Beverly?
5. What does Maggie feel about her life with Joe?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)