|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mark say that Beverly has such an elevated position on the topic of the dying process?
(a) Because she's not there every day watching it.
(b) She left Brian.
(c) Because she doesn't really understand it.
(d) She hasn't talked with the doctors yet.
2. What did Agnes say about her relationship with Claire before their father died?
(a) They never got along.
(b) They were close.
(c) They wer always treated differently.
(d) They argued a lot.
3. What does Beverly try to interject into Brian's grieving process?
(a) Denial and release.
(b) Love and affection.
(c) Humor and drama.
(d) Surprise and patience.
4. What does Brian say that no one expects?
(a) To die from disease.
(b) To know someone who will die.
(c) Death to happen to them.
(d) To have to explain death to their family.
5. What do Joe and Maggie do while they sit outside of the cottage?
(a) Reminisce about their life.
(b) Argue about what to tell their son.
(c) Talk about what it will be like when Joe is gone.
(d) Talk about why she won't go in the cottage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Agnes believe has kept Felicity alive for the past two years?
2. How long was Claire gone before Felicity and Agnes knew what happened to her?
3. What happened to Claire?
4. What does Felicity ask Agnes to do while she drinks her tea?
5. What did Felicity manage after her husband died?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)