|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie realize Joe needs from her?
2. How long was Claire gone before Felicity and Agnes knew what happened to her?
(a) Five years.
(b) A week.
(c) A year.
(d) A month.
3. What technique does the author use to provide depth to the stories without adding a lot of additional dialogue?
(a) Additional characters.
(b) Outside interviewer.
(c) Encouragement from outsiders.
(d) Flashbacks and memories.
4. What does Brian do with the jacket?
(a) Throws it on a chair.
(b) Throws it in the wash.
(c) Throws it in the trash.
(d) Throws it at Beverly and Mark.
5. What does Beverly try to interject into Brian's grieving process?
(a) Denial and release.
(b) Surprise and patience.
(c) Humor and drama.
(d) Love and affection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mark doing before he came to live with Brian?
2. Which of the following characters seems to have lead the fuller life?
3. What does the interviewer suggest is keeping Agnes alive?
4. What does Beverly spill on Mark's jacket?
5. What does the interviewer explain to Agnes what is happening to Felicity is called?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)