|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does her feeling change?
(a) She becomes more confused.
(b) She is overwhelmed.
(c) She gets lost in sadness.
(d) She becomes angry.
2. How did Agnes describe Felicity after her husband died?
3. What do the characters say about everything that matters?
(a) Everything that matters has an end.
(b) Everthing that matters goes by faster.
(c) Everything that matters build memories.
(d) Everything that matters is kept in families.
4. In what way does Agnes relent briefly to the interviewer's idea?
(a) She agrees to talk to the interviewer again.
(b) She agrees to stop writing letters.
(c) She allows Felicity to go back to the hospital.
(d) She allows someone to come in and check on Felicity.
5. What does Agnes believe has kept Felicity alive for the past two years?
(a) Agnes's devotion to ther mother.
(b) Her ongoing case of senility.
(c) The work of the hospitals.
(d) Anticipation of the letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beverly say that Mark's life is based on?
2. What does the letter reading incident lead Agnes to realize?
3. What does Felicity's mental state keep her in?
4. What does Brian resolve to do?
5. What do all of the characters seem to say about life?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)