|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Agnes say about her relationship with Claire before their father died?
(a) They argued a lot.
(b) They were close.
(c) They wer always treated differently.
(d) They never got along.
2. Where had Claire gone?
3. Why does Maggie want to have all of the good and bad moments of her life with Joe back?
(a) Because their relationship isn't finished.
(b) Because she needs to find control.
(c) Because she wants to redo them.
(d) Because she doesn't want to let go.
4. How does Agnes respond to the interviewers suggest about what may need to happen to Felicity?
(a) Agnes refuses the interviewers idea.
(b) Agnes begins to softly cry.
(c) Agnes tells the interviewer that he is wrong.
(d) Agnes says that that is not what Felicity wants.
5. What is the last stage in the grief cycle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the letter reading incident lead Agnes to realize?
2. What does Maggie realize Joe needs from her?
3. How does Agnes respond to the interviewer after he proposes his ideas?
4. What occurs to Maggie to make her change her mind about Joe's death?
5. What does Maggie feel about her life with Joe?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)