Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark's pain stem from?
(a) Realizing his salvation is dying.
(b) Understanding what is happening to Brian.
(c) Watching the dying process daily.
(d) Jealousy over Brian's feelings for Beverly.
2. What does the interviewer tell Agnes Felicity is enduring?
(a) Physical and mental anguish.
(b) Senility which keeps her in the dark.
(c) Medical science's worst.
(d) A false sense of security and understanding.
3. What does the interviewer tell Agnes may need to happen to Felicity?
(a) She has caused Agnes enough pain.
(b) She needs more help than Agnes can give.
(c) She may need to go back to the hospital.
(d) She needs to let go of Claire.
4. What does Maggie feel about her life with Joe?
(a) It was a total failure.
(b) It went by too fast.
(c) It is not over.
(d) It was only made up of good moments.
5. It could be said that Joe and Felicity are further along in the acceptance of their disease than which of the following characters?
(b) Beverly and Mark.
(c) Their families.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beverly do for Brian?
2. What was Mark doing before he came to live with Brian?
3. What does Maggie do that symbolizes her acceptance of Joe's impending death?
4. What happens when Brian makes his attempt with Beverly?
5. What does Joe think about that has made him angry?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)