|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Claire?
(a) She was killed in an accident.
(b) She committed suicide.
(c) She was in jail.
(d) She left the country.
2. What is Agnes doing when Felicity interrupts her and asks for tea?
(a) Talking with Felicity's doctors.
(b) Reading a fake letter from Claire.
(c) Talking with the interviewer.
(d) Writing down her thoughts and feelings.
3. Why does Mark say that Beverly has such an elevated position on the topic of the dying process?
(a) Because she doesn't really understand it.
(b) Because she's not there every day watching it.
(c) She hasn't talked with the doctors yet.
(d) She left Brian.
4. What happened after Felicity heard the news?
(a) She started treating Agnes in a mean way.
(b) She gave up her will to live.
(c) She started having hallucinations.
(d) She became angry at everyone else.
5. What did Agnes decide to do to try and help Felicity?
(a) Write letters to Felicity and pretend they were from Claire.
(b) Tell her mom about Claire's problems every day.
(c) Get her some therapy to work through the problem.
(d) Admitted her to the hospital right away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beverly spill on Mark's jacket?
2. What does Joe say about death?
3. How long was Claire gone before Felicity and Agnes knew what happened to her?
4. What does Joe take Maggie on the porch of the cottage?
5. Which of the following characters remains in denial the longest?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)