|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Agnes believe that what she is doing is wrong?
(a) Felicity's thinking is impaired.
(b) Felicity is dying anyway.
(c) She is making sure her mother gets the best care.
(d) She is helping to keep Felicity alive.
2. What does Agnes believe has kept Felicity alive for the past two years?
(a) Anticipation of the letters.
(b) The work of the hospitals.
(c) Her ongoing case of senility.
(d) Agnes's devotion to ther mother.
3. How does Agnes feel about the interviewer's inters in her feelings?
(a) She is angry.
(b) She is hesitant.
(c) She is pleased.
(d) She is shocked.
4. How does Joe describe his life?
(a) With a sense of futility.
(b) With a great sense of peace.
(c) With painful memories.
(d) With a need to explain.
5. What does Mark do when Beverly follows Brian?
(a) He walks out of the cottage to clear his head.
(b) He drinks champagne straight from the bottle.
(c) He goes into the kitchen to clean his jacket.
(d) He cleans up the mess that Beverly made.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie do that symbolizes her acceptance of Joe's impending death?
2. Which of the following describes how Mark feels about Beverly's behavior?
3. What does Beverly do for Brian?
4. What does Beverly warn Mark not to do to Brian?
5. Where had Claire gone?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)