|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Felicity's mental state keep her in?
(a) A fantasyland where she is not ill.
(b) A realization of her disease.
(c) A perpetual state of memory.
(d) A calm and peacful existance.
2. How does Agnes feel about the ideas the interviewer has presented?
(a) She is surprised.
(b) She is ashamed.
(c) She is reflective.
(d) She is appalled.
3. What does Brian do with the jacket?
(a) Throws it on a chair.
(b) Throws it in the trash.
(c) Throws it at Beverly and Mark.
(d) Throws it in the wash.
4. How did Agnes describe Felicity after her husband died?
5. Which of the following characters is most logical about death?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the characters say about everything that matters?
2. What does Agnes believe has kept Felicity alive for the past two years?
3. What does Beverly try to interject into Brian's grieving process?
4. What do Beverly and Mark both agree that Brian is?
5. What is the first stage in the process of grieving?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)