|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last stage in the grief cycle?
2. What happens when Beverly spills something on Mark's jacket?
(a) Brian laughs loudly.
(b) Mark storms out of the cottage.
(c) She apologizes profusely.
(d) They get into an argument.
3. What is the first stage in the process of grieving?
4. What did Agnes say about her relationship with Claire before their father died?
(a) They argued a lot.
(b) They never got along.
(c) They wer always treated differently.
(d) They were close.
5. Why does Mark say that Beverly has such an elevated position on the topic of the dying process?
(a) Because she's not there every day watching it.
(b) She hasn't talked with the doctors yet.
(c) Because she doesn't really understand it.
(d) She left Brian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Beverly and Mark rush to Brian's side?
2. What does Brian tell the interviewer about people?
3. What adds anger to the mix of emotions?
4. What do Beverly and Mark both agree that Brian is?
5. How did Felicity and Agnes learn about what happened to Claire?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)