|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie do that symbolizes her acceptance of Joe's impending death?
(a) Takes Joe's hand.
(b) Tells her husband she loves him.
(c) Goes into the cottage.
(d) Talks to her son about Joe's condition.
2. What did Felicity refuse to do according to Agnes?
(a) Move out of her home.
(b) Talk about Claire with anyone.
(c) Acknowledge Claire's death.
(d) Have a funeral for her daughter.
3. What does Brian say that no one expects?
(a) To have to explain death to their family.
(b) To die from disease.
(c) Death to happen to them.
(d) To know someone who will die.
4. How does Beverly seem to handle stress?
5. What did Felicity manage after her husband died?
(a) Fruit market.
(b) Dairy farm.
(c) Grocery store.
(d) Hardware store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brian resolve to do?
2. How does Agnes feel about the interviewer's inters in her feelings?
3. What does the interviewer suggest is keeping Agnes alive?
4. What does Mark's pain stem from?
5. How does Mark feel about the thought of Brian leaving?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)