|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beverly do for Brian?
2. What does Beverly say that Mark's life is based on?
(a) False hope.
3. What do Beverly and Mark both agree that Brian is?
(a) The most patient man around.
(b) More highly evolved spirtually.
(c) A man worthy of both of their love.
(d) The best writer they have seen.
4. Which of the following characters seems to have lead the fuller life?
5. What is Agnes doing when Felicity interrupts her and asks for tea?
(a) Writing down her thoughts and feelings.
(b) Talking with Felicity's doctors.
(c) Talking with the interviewer.
(d) Reading a fake letter from Claire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie feel about her life with Joe?
2. How does Beverly seem to handle stress?
3. Where does Brian go after falls?
4. What does the interviewer suggest is keeping Agnes alive?
5. What is the last stage in the grief cycle?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)