|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the interviewer change the subject to?
2. What technique does the author use to provide depth to the stories without adding a lot of additional dialogue?
(a) Encouragement from outsiders.
(b) Outside interviewer.
(c) Additional characters.
(d) Flashbacks and memories.
3. What does Agnes believe she has provided for Felicity?
4. Which of the following is not something that Agnes suffers from?
(a) Psychosomatic headaches.
(b) Ongoing tiredness.
(c) Bouts of hysteria.
5. Why does Mark say that Beverly has such an elevated position on the topic of the dying process?
(a) Because she doesn't really understand it.
(b) She left Brian.
(c) She hasn't talked with the doctors yet.
(d) Because she's not there every day watching it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beverly say that Mark's life is based on?
2. Which of the following characters seems to battle the process the most?
3. What do all of the characters seem to say about life?
4. Which of the following characters seems more resigned to the end of an unfulfilling life?
5. What does the letter reading incident lead Agnes to realize?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)