|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mark say that Beverly has such an elevated position on the topic of the dying process?
(a) She hasn't talked with the doctors yet.
(b) She left Brian.
(c) Because she's not there every day watching it.
(d) Because she doesn't really understand it.
2. Why doesn't Agnes believe that what she is doing is wrong?
(a) Felicity is dying anyway.
(b) She is making sure her mother gets the best care.
(c) She is helping to keep Felicity alive.
(d) Felicity's thinking is impaired.
3. What does Felicity ask Agnes to do while she drinks her tea?
(a) Bring Claire into the living room.
(b) Read one of Claire's letters.
(c) Go and find her father for her.
(d) Stop fighting with Claire.
4. What do all of the characters seem to say about life?
(a) It goes by too fast.
(b) It is never long enough.
(c) It is unfair.
(d) It can never be explained well.
5. What does Joe think about that has made him angry?
(a) He can't understand why this happened to him.
(b) He won't get to have his grandchildren surrounding him.
(c) He believes his life doesn't matter to Maggie.
(d) He doesn't know how to make Maggie understand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do you think Agnes is more open to the idea of her mother's death?
2. What does Beverly spill on Mark's jacket?
3. What happens when Beverly and Mark rush to Brian's side?
4. What happens when Brian makes his attempt with Beverly?
5. What is a part of the dying process for each of the patients?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)