|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Agnes doing when Felicity interrupts her and asks for tea?
(a) Reading a fake letter from Claire.
(b) Talking with Felicity's doctors.
(c) Writing down her thoughts and feelings.
(d) Talking with the interviewer.
2. What does Beverly say that Mark's life is based on?
(b) False hope.
3. What happens when Brian makes his attempt with Beverly?
(a) They have a good time.
(b) Mark gets jealous.
(c) He dies.
(d) He collapses.
4. What does Maggie feel about her life with Joe?
(a) It was only made up of good moments.
(b) It went by too fast.
(c) It is not over.
(d) It was a total failure.
5. What do the characters say about everything that matters?
(a) Everything that matters build memories.
(b) Everything that matters has an end.
(c) Everthing that matters goes by faster.
(d) Everything that matters is kept in families.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does her feeling change?
2. What does Joe take Maggie on the porch of the cottage?
3. What did Agnes decide to do to try and help Felicity?
4. How does Agnes now describe Claire?
5. What do all of the pieces of Beverly's jewelry represent?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)