|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie realize Joe needs from her?
2. How does Maggie feel that prevents her from going into the cottage?
3. What adds anger to the mix of emotions?
(a) Dying process.
(d) Pain of the diseases.
4. Why does Maggie want to have all of the good and bad moments of her life with Joe back?
(a) Because she wants to redo them.
(b) Because their relationship isn't finished.
(c) Because she needs to find control.
(d) Because she doesn't want to let go.
5. What does Agnes believe has kept Felicity alive for the past two years?
(a) Anticipation of the letters.
(b) Her ongoing case of senility.
(c) Agnes's devotion to ther mother.
(d) The work of the hospitals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Agnes doing when Felicity interrupts her and asks for tea?
2. How does Agnes respond to the interviewer after he proposes his ideas?
3. What does Joe think about that has made him angry?
4. How did Felicity and Agnes learn about what happened to Claire?
5. What does the interviewer tell Agnes may need to happen to Felicity?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)