|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark's pain stem from?
(a) Realizing his salvation is dying.
(b) Jealousy over Brian's feelings for Beverly.
(c) Understanding what is happening to Brian.
(d) Watching the dying process daily.
2. What is Agnes doing when Felicity interrupts her and asks for tea?
(a) Talking with Felicity's doctors.
(b) Writing down her thoughts and feelings.
(c) Talking with the interviewer.
(d) Reading a fake letter from Claire.
3. What does Beverly warn Mark not to do to Brian?
(a) Give him too much hope.
(b) Treat him with disrespect.
(c) Provide him with the appropriate care.
(d) Stop listening to him.
4. Why does Mark say that Beverly has such an elevated position on the topic of the dying process?
(a) She hasn't talked with the doctors yet.
(b) Because she doesn't really understand it.
(c) She left Brian.
(d) Because she's not there every day watching it.
5. What do all of the characters seem to say about life?
(a) It is never long enough.
(b) It goes by too fast.
(c) It is unfair.
(d) It can never be explained well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who remains faithful to Brian until the end?
2. How does Agnes respond to the interviewers suggest about what may need to happen to Felicity?
3. What does Joe think about that has made him angry?
4. What does Felicity ask Agnes to do while she drinks her tea?
5. How does Joe describe his life?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)