|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Agnes respond to the interviewer after he proposes his ideas?
(a) She becomes angry.
(b) She refuses to talk anymore.
(c) She takes her mother back to the hospital.
(d) She tells the interviewer she has a headache.
2. What does Brian tell the interviewer about people?
(a) They don't appreciate honesty.
(b) They don't know how to say goodbye.
(c) They don't understand death.
(d) They don't want to let go.
3. What does Brian try to incorporate into the process of grieving?
(a) Realization that death comes to all.
(b) Spritual aspects of dying.
(c) Acceptance of others pain.
(d) Opening himself to all experiences.
4. What does the interviewer tell Agnes may need to happen to Felicity?
(a) She has caused Agnes enough pain.
(b) She may need to go back to the hospital.
(c) She needs to let go of Claire.
(d) She needs more help than Agnes can give.
5. Which of the following characters is most logical about death?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the letter reading incident lead Agnes to realize?
2. What occurs to Maggie to make her change her mind about Joe's death?
3. How does Beverly seem to handle stress?
4. How does Agnes respond to the interviewers suggest about what may need to happen to Felicity?
5. What does Joe think about that has made him angry?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)