|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Felicity ask Agnes to do while she drinks her tea?
(a) Bring Claire into the living room.
(b) Go and find her father for her.
(c) Read one of Claire's letters.
(d) Stop fighting with Claire.
2. What technique does the author use to provide depth to the stories without adding a lot of additional dialogue?
(a) Flashbacks and memories.
(b) Additional characters.
(c) Encouragement from outsiders.
(d) Outside interviewer.
3. What did Felicity refuse to do according to Agnes?
(a) Acknowledge Claire's death.
(b) Talk about Claire with anyone.
(c) Move out of her home.
(d) Have a funeral for her daughter.
4. Which of the following characters is most logical about death?
5. Why does Maggie agree to enter the cottage for the first time?
(a) She has accepted Joe's imminent death.
(b) She wants to see her son.
(c) She knows that it is what Joe wants.
(d) She needs to go inside with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Agnes decide to do to try and help Felicity?
2. What does the interviewer suggest is keeping Agnes alive?
3. What does Agnes believe has kept Felicity alive for the past two years?
4. What is Agnes doing when Felicity interrupts her and asks for tea?
5. How does Maggie feel that prevents her from going into the cottage?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)