|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Brian end his interview?
(a) By saying that the process of life and death shouldn't be taken seriously.
(b) By saying that he wishes he had a typewriter so that he could write again.
(c) By telling the interviewer that he really misses Beverly.
(d) By telling the interviewer that people here are too serious.
2. Where does Felicity think she is sometimes?
(a) Back in her own home.
(b) Back in her regular hospital room.
(c) In her daughter's home.
(d) Up in heaven with God.
3. Which of the following best describes how Joe feels about talking to a voice when he is unable to see the person?
4. What does Joe believe his illness has made him more of?
(a) A person devoid of feelings.
(b) An object rather than a person.
(c) A man with no hope.
(d) An emotionally withdrawn person.
5. What won't Maggie listen to that Joe tries to explain to her?
(a) About the interviewer.
(b) About the cottage.
(c) About the things she has brought.
(d) About his condition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joe ask Maggie to do?
2. Which of the following is true about the way Agnes treats Felicity?
3. Felicity often has troubles with which of the following?
4. What is located in the interview area?
5. What does Beverly try to do to handle the hostility between her and Mark?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of person did Agnes say Claire was?
2. Why do you think the interviewer is only heard and never seen?
3. What is wrong with Joe and why is he staying in the cottages?
4. What is happening at Joe's cottage in the beginning of act 2?
5. Why did Joe discourage his wife and son from spending the money and time to come visit him in the hospital?
6. What does the interviewer do to help Joe relax?
7. Why do you think Agnes suffers from psychosomatic headaches?
8. What does the interviewer say that makes Agnes rethink her position?
9. What happened to Claire?
10. Why did Brian's wife leave him?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)