|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how old is Felicity?
2. Why did Brian's ex-wife leave him?
(a) He spent all of his time writing and not paying attention to her.
(b) He would write about her and reveal her secrets to others.
(c) He would always seem sad or irrate when he was writing.
(d) He wanted to write and talk instead of living life to its fullest.
3. How many terminally ill people are in this play?
4. Where are Maggie and Steve while Joe is hospitalized?
(a) East coast.
(c) West coast.
(d) Southern plains.
5. What does Brian admit scares him to death?
(a) Never seeing her again.
(b) The act of dying.
(c) What happens in the after life.
(d) Losing Mark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What confession does Maggie make to Joe about Steve after he tried to drag her into the cottage?
2. What does Joe want to do in regards to his feelings?
3. What does Agnes do that causes Felicity to chastise her and launch into a bawdy song?
4. How does Joe react to what Maggie has done to Steve?
5. What does Felicity do to try and block out the interviewer's voice?
Short Essay Questions
1. What changed Joe's opinion about Maggie and Steve visiting him?
2. What was Agnes's rationale for taking on the duty of writing the letters to her mother?
3. What happens when Felicity demands Agnes take her back to the cottage and what does the interviewer do that surprises Agnes?
4. How does Beverly react to Mark's information about Brian's condition?
5. How did Agnes's plan work in regards to her mother?
6. How does Brian react to the situation between Beverly and Mark?
7. How does Felicity react to the interviewer?
8. What does the interviewer do to help Joe relax?
9. What does Maggie agree to do after she realizes that their life together has gone by too fast?
10. What was Joe's reaction to learning that his condition had become terminal?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)