|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Steve?
2. How does Brian end his interview?
(a) By telling the interviewer that he really misses Beverly.
(b) By saying that the process of life and death shouldn't be taken seriously.
(c) By telling the interviewer that people here are too serious.
(d) By saying that he wishes he had a typewriter so that he could write again.
3. What does Steve do to express how much he missed Joe?
(a) He has written Joe a poem.
(b) He tells him.
(c) He gives him a letter he wrote.
(d) He hugs him several times.
4. How does Felicity feel about her treatment so far at the hospital?
(a) She is happy.
(b) She is incensed.
(c) She is disgusted.
(d) She is relived.
5. What happens in Brian's recurring dream?
(a) No one can hear him call their name.
(b) Everyone he knows appears and calls his name.
(c) He is lost and all alone unable to find his way.
(d) Maggie calls for him but he cannot reach her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the interviewer suggest that surprises Agnes?
2. Why is Joe's interview halted?
3. What does Felicity do to try and block out the interviewer's voice?
4. What hope does Joe have in regards to Maggie's visit?
5. Felicity often has troubles with which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Agnes describe Felicity after her husband died?
2. Why is Joe's first reaction to the interviewer is quite awkward?
3. How does Maggie feel about going into the cottage?
4. How does Brian react to the situation between Beverly and Mark?
5. Why did Brian's wife leave him?
6. What was Mark doing before Brian took him in?
7. What do Beverly and Mark agree about in regards to Brian?
8. What happens when Maggie and Steve arrive at Joe's cottage?
9. What is Brian's perspective on Death?
10. What did Agnes finally do to try and give her mother the will to live again?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)