|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Felicity say Agnes is like?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her sister.
2. What does Maggie talk to Joe about at first?
(a) How much she missed him.
(b) Steve's new job.
(c) Her work.
(d) Her plane trip.
3. How does Joe react to what Maggie has done to Steve?
(a) He tells Steve to leave his mother alone.
(b) He comforts Steve.
(c) He yells at Maggie.
(d) He asks Steve to leave them alone.
4. What is located in the interview area?
(a) A chair and a couch.
(b) A chair, a recorder and a man.
(c) A small stool.
(d) Two chairs.
5. What does the interviewer tell Joe he is available to do?
(a) Talk to his family.
(b) Teach him how to accept his fate.
(c) Listen anytime.
(d) Help him deal with his emotions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the interviewer do to make Joe relax?
2. What is Brian doing all of the time that he is unsure of the cause of?
3. What does Mark tell Beverly about Brian?
4. What does Felicity do to try and block out the interviewer's voice?
5. Which of the following is true about the interviewer?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Agnes describe Felicity after her husband died?
2. What does Maggie agree to do after she realizes that their life together has gone by too fast?
3. How does Felicity feel about her treatment so far at the hospital and where does she sometimes think she is?
4. How does Brian end his time with the interviewer?
5. What was Agnes's rationale for taking on the duty of writing the letters to her mother?
6. What did Agnes finally do to try and give her mother the will to live again?
7. What changed Joe's opinion about Maggie and Steve visiting him?
8. Why is Joe's first reaction to the interviewer is quite awkward?
9. Why did Brian's wife leave him?
10. Why do you think Agnes suffers from psychosomatic headaches?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)