|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What conclusion does Brian come to about his shaking?
(a) He shakes with wonder.
(b) He shakes from fear.
(c) He shakes because of the disease.
(d) He shakes from medication side effects.
2. What does Maggie do when Steve jokes with her and tries to pull her in the cottage?
(a) She slaps him hard across the face.
(b) She walks away from both Steve and Joe.
(c) She slides to the cottage floor and sobs.
(d) She yells and cusses at him.
3. Which of the following best describes the situation of being interviewed by someone you cannot see?
4. What does Brian admit scares him to death?
(a) The act of dying.
(b) What happens in the after life.
(c) Never seeing her again.
(d) Losing Mark.
5. Who does Felicity say Agnes is like?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is located in the interview area?
2. What does Felicity tell the interviewer to undermine Claire?
3. What does Brian believe has been thwarted by the mechanics of dying?
4. What is unique about where Joe is staying?
5. Where is Joe hospitalized?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Maggie and Steve arrive at Joe's cottage?
2. What did Beverly tell Brian he had lost the magic and zest for and how did Brian rationalize this?
3. What does the interviewer tell Joe to try and reassure him about his feelings?
4. Why did Brian's wife leave him?
5. What does Agnes do that demonstrates her anger with the interviewer?
6. How does Felicity react to the interviewer?
7. What kind of person did Agnes say Claire was?
8. What is the main plot line of the play, The Shadow Box?
9. What does Maggie agree to do after she realizes that their life together has gone by too fast?
10. What term does the interviewer used to explain the situation to Agnes?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)