|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Felicity think she is sometimes?
(a) Back in her regular hospital room.
(b) In her daughter's home.
(c) Up in heaven with God.
(d) Back in her own home.
2. Which of the following is the best description of what the opening setting could be mistake for?
(a) A high tech hospital.
(b) A country retreat in the woods.
(c) A three star restaurant.
(d) A vacation home on a beach.
3. About how old is Felicity?
4. What does Joe believe his illness has made him more of?
(a) An object rather than a person.
(b) A man with no hope.
(c) A person devoid of feelings.
(d) An emotionally withdrawn person.
5. How does Felicity says that she and Claire communicate?
(a) They do not communicate.
(b) Personal visits.
(c) Phone calls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Claire?
2. How long has it been since Joe saw his wife and son?
3. What is Brian's perspective on death?
4. What draws Joe's attention to the interview area?
5. What did Beverly tell Brian that he had lost?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the interviewer brings up these doubts and alternate ideas to Agnes?
2. What was Agnes's rationale for taking on the duty of writing the letters to her mother?
3. What changed Joe's opinion about Maggie and Steve visiting him?
4. What thoughts turn Maggie's fear into anger?
5. What is wrong with Joe and why is he staying in the cottages?
6. What does the interviewer do to help Joe relax?
7. What happens when Brian tries to join Beverly in her dancing?
8. How does Mark feel about Beverly's behavior and how does Brian feel about it?
9. Why does Mark want Beverly to leave the cottage?
10. What kind of person did Agnes say Claire was?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)