|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beverly warn Mark not to do to Brian?
(a) Treat him with disrespect.
(b) Stop listening to him.
(c) Provide him with the appropriate care.
(d) Give him too much hope.
2. Who does the interviewer believe is keeping Felicity alive?
3. Why doesn't Agnes believe that what she is doing is wrong?
(a) She is making sure her mother gets the best care.
(b) Felicity is dying anyway.
(c) She is helping to keep Felicity alive.
(d) Felicity's thinking is impaired.
4. What happened to Claire one day when she and Felicity were arguing?
(a) Felicity kicked her out.
(b) Felicity hit Claire.
(c) Claire left.
(d) Claire hit her mother.
5. What does Beverly say that Mark's life is based on?
(b) False hope.
6. How does Agnes now describe Claire?
(a) As Felicity's favorite daughter.
(b) As the golden child.
(c) As the one that got away.
(d) As the trouble maker in the family.
7. What does Brian resolve to do?
(a) Make the world a better place.
(b) All his body will allow.
(c) Everything he never did .
(d) Leave a legacy.
8. What happens when Brian makes his attempt with Beverly?
(a) He dies.
(b) Mark gets jealous.
(c) They have a good time.
(d) He collapses.
9. What does Brian tell the interviewer about people?
(a) They don't appreciate honesty.
(b) They don't know how to say goodbye.
(c) They don't want to let go.
(d) They don't understand death.
10. What does Brian say that no one expects?
(a) To have to explain death to their family.
(b) To know someone who will die.
(c) Death to happen to them.
(d) To die from disease.
11. What does the interviewer change the subject to?
12. Why do you think Agnes is more open to the idea of her mother's death?
(a) Her mother is older.
(b) She is tired of having to be fake for her mother.
(c) Her sister ran away.
(d) She already lost her father.
13. What adds anger to the mix of emotions?
(a) Pain of the diseases.
(c) Dying process.
14. How does Maggie feel that prevents her from going into the cottage?
15. What does the interviewer explain to Agnes what is happening to Felicity is called?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie do that symbolizes her acceptance of Joe's impending death?
2. Which of the following describes how Mark feels about Beverly's behavior?
3. What did Felicity manage after her husband died?
4. What is a part of the dying process for each of the patients?
5. What does Maggie feel about her life with Joe?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)