|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the interviewer explain to Agnes what is happening to Felicity is called?
2. How does Beverly seem to handle stress?
3. What did Felicity manage after her husband died?
(a) Hardware store.
(b) Grocery store.
(c) Fruit market.
(d) Dairy farm.
4. What does Beverly spill on Mark's jacket?
5. Who does the interviewer believe is keeping Felicity alive?
6. What is Agnes doing when Felicity interrupts her and asks for tea?
(a) Writing down her thoughts and feelings.
(b) Talking with Felicity's doctors.
(c) Talking with the interviewer.
(d) Reading a fake letter from Claire.
7. Where does Brian go after falls?
(a) Into the kitchen.
(b) Out on the porch.
(c) To his bedroom.
(d) To the hospital.
8. How does Brian feel about the argument over the spill on the jacket?
(a) He finds it disturbing.
(b) He doesn't know what to make of it.
(c) He finds it hysterical.
(d) He finds it trivial.
9. What does the letter reading incident lead Agnes to realize?
(a) She needs to put Felicity back in the hospital.
(b) She can no longer care for her mother.
(c) Her mother is going to die.
(d) Her mother has declined into senility.
10. What happened to Claire one day when she and Felicity were arguing?
(a) Claire left.
(b) Felicity kicked her out.
(c) Felicity hit Claire.
(d) Claire hit her mother.
11. Where had Claire gone?
12. Why does Mark say that Beverly has such an elevated position on the topic of the dying process?
(a) Because she doesn't really understand it.
(b) She hasn't talked with the doctors yet.
(c) Because she's not there every day watching it.
(d) She left Brian.
13. What does Joe think about that has made him angry?
(a) He can't understand why this happened to him.
(b) He believes his life doesn't matter to Maggie.
(c) He won't get to have his grandchildren surrounding him.
(d) He doesn't know how to make Maggie understand.
14. Which of the following describes how Mark feels about Beverly's behavior?
(a) He is disgusted by it.
(b) He finds it intriguing.
(c) He doesn't know what to make of it.
(d) He enjoys it.
15. What do Beverly and Mark both agree that Brian is?
(a) The best writer they have seen.
(b) A man worthy of both of their love.
(c) More highly evolved spirtually.
(d) The most patient man around.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Agnes believe she has provided for Felicity?
2. What does Felicity's mental state keep her in?
3. What does Brian say that no one expects?
4. How does Beverly react to Mark's description about the dying process?
5. Why doesn't Agnes believe that what she is doing is wrong?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)