|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe say about death?
(a) No one understands it.
(b) Nothing will stop it.
(c) No one wants it.
(d) Nothing can prepare you for it.
2. Which of the following characters remains in denial the longest?
3. How does Agnes now describe Claire?
(a) As Felicity's favorite daughter.
(b) As the one that got away.
(c) As the golden child.
(d) As the trouble maker in the family.
4. What happened to Claire one day when she and Felicity were arguing?
(a) Claire hit her mother.
(b) Felicity kicked her out.
(c) Claire left.
(d) Felicity hit Claire.
5. What do Beverly and Mark both agree that Brian is?
(a) The best writer they have seen.
(b) The most patient man around.
(c) More highly evolved spirtually.
(d) A man worthy of both of their love.
6. Which of the following characters is most logical about death?
7. Which of the following describes how Mark feels about Beverly's behavior?
(a) He is disgusted by it.
(b) He enjoys it.
(c) He finds it intriguing.
(d) He doesn't know what to make of it.
8. What does Brian do with the jacket?
(a) Throws it in the wash.
(b) Throws it on a chair.
(c) Throws it in the trash.
(d) Throws it at Beverly and Mark.
9. What does the interviewer change the subject to?
10. What does Brian attempt to do with Beverly?
(a) Argue with her.
(b) Go for a walk.
(c) Dance with her.
(d) Make love to her.
11. How does Mark feel about the thought of Brian leaving?
(a) He cannot bear it.
(b) He realizes it will be a relief.
(c) He cannot truly understand it.
(d) He doesn't believe it will happen.
12. What is the last stage in the grief cycle?
13. What is a part of the dying process for each of the patients?
(a) Reviewing their lives.
(b) Explaining their illness.
(c) Finding their spirituality.
(d) Getting their affairs in order.
14. What does the interviewer explain to Agnes what is happening to Felicity is called?
15. How did Felicity and Agnes learn about what happened to Claire?
(a) They hired someone to find her.
(b) They got a call from the police.
(c) They received a letter.
(d) They read about it in the paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Joe and Maggie do while they sit outside of the cottage?
2. What was Mark doing before he came to live with Brian?
3. What does Mark do when Beverly follows Brian?
4. What did Felicity manage after her husband died?
5. What does Felicity's mental state keep her in?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)