|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the interviewer suggest that surprises Agnes?
(a) To talk to Agnes too.
(b) To speak to Agnes alone outside of the cottage.
(c) To have Felicity leave the cottage.
(d) To talk to Felicity alone.
2. How many terminally ill people are in this play?
3. Which of the following is true about the way Agnes treats Felicity?
(a) She constantly tries to change the topic.
(b) She treats her as if she is already dead.
(c) She caters to her every whim.
(d) She acts as if nothing is wrong.
4. Who comes in while Mark is putting away Brian's medications?
5. What does Beverly chastise Mark about?
(a) His treatment of her as she visits Brian.
(b) His housekeeping skills.
(c) His cool demeanor as he talks about Brian's condition.
(d) His refusal to have a cocktail with her.
6. What does the interviewer tell Joe about his feelings?
(a) He will want to avoid sharing them with his family.
(b) He must move past the anger.
(c) Everyone understands what he is going through.
(d) Any emotion is acceptable.
7. What does Beverly try to do to handle the hostility between her and Mark?
(a) She walks away.
(b) She yells at Mark.
(c) She tries to use humor.
(d) She calls to the interviewer.
8. When does Maggie say she'll go in the cottage?
(a) When she's had some time to think.
(b) When she is ready to do that.
(c) When Joe is asleep.
(d) When it gets dark outside.
9. What profession does Brian have?
10. How long has it been since Joe saw his wife and son?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 12 weeks.
(d) 6 months.
11. How old is Steve?
12. Felicity often has troubles with which of the following?
13. What does Brian say about day-to-day basis life can be?
14. What does Felicity tell the interviewer to undermine Claire?
(a) Tells Agnes that she wishes Claire were there.
(b) Talks about how beautiful Claire is.
(c) Tells the interviewer that Agnes doesn't love her.
(d) Talks about how much Claire helps her.
15. What happens in Brian's recurring dream?
(a) Everyone he knows appears and calls his name.
(b) No one can hear him call their name.
(c) He is lost and all alone unable to find his way.
(d) Maggie calls for him but he cannot reach her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve chide his mother about never being able to do?
2. Which of the following is the best definition of what it means to be socially taboo?
3. What does Felicity do to try and block out the interviewer's voice?
4. Which of the following best describes how Joe feels about talking to a voice when he is unable to see the person?
5. What draws Joe's attention to the interview area?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)