1. What is the main topic of this play?
2. In what year did this play win both a Pulitzer Prize and a Tony Award?
3. Where is the setting for the opening of this play?
4. Which of the following is the best description of what the opening setting could be mistake for?
A vacation home on a beach.
5. What is located in the interview area?
A small stool.
6. What draws Joe's attention to the interview area?
A light suddenly comes on.
7. Which of the following is true about the interviewer?
The interviewer is an unseen person.
This section contains 5,098 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)