Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main topic of this play?
2. In what year did this play win both a Pulitzer Prize and a Tony Award?
3. Where is the setting for the opening of this play?
4. Which of the following is the best description of what the opening setting could be mistake for?
5. What is located in the interview area?
6. What draws Joe's attention to the interview area?
7. Which of the following is true about the interviewer?
This section contains 5,098 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)