|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian do with the jacket?
(a) Throws it in the wash.
(b) Throws it at Beverly and Mark.
(c) Throws it in the trash.
(d) Throws it on a chair.
2. What did Agnes decide to do to try and help Felicity?
(a) Admitted her to the hospital right away.
(b) Tell her mom about Claire's problems every day.
(c) Write letters to Felicity and pretend they were from Claire.
(d) Get her some therapy to work through the problem.
3. Which of the following characters is most logical about death?
4. What does Maggie do when Steve jokes with her and tries to pull her in the cottage?
(a) She walks away from both Steve and Joe.
(b) She yells and cusses at him.
(c) She slides to the cottage floor and sobs.
(d) She slaps him hard across the face.
5. Who does the interviewer believe is keeping Felicity alive?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Brian started to write again?
2. What does Brian attempt to do with Beverly?
3. What is Brian doing all of the time that he is unsure of the cause of?
4. What does Joe want to do in regards to his feelings?
5. What does Agnes believe she has provided for Felicity?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)