|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the reality of terminal illness force people to do?
(a) Reevaluate life priorities.
(b) Support each other more.
(c) Fight harder to avoid death.
(d) Face death as a fact of life.
2. Why does Maggie agree to enter the cottage for the first time?
(a) She needs to go inside with him.
(b) She has accepted Joe's imminent death.
(c) She knows that it is what Joe wants.
(d) She wants to see her son.
3. How is the interview process explained to Joe?
(a) It is the hospitals way of talking to the people in the cottage.
(b) It is the manner in which the patients can tell their story.
(c) The hospital wants to be sure that no one is infected.
(d) The patients need to ensure all of their affairs are in order this way.
4. What does Maggie realize Joe needs from her?
5. Why do you think Agnes is more open to the idea of her mother's death?
(a) Her mother is older.
(b) She is tired of having to be fake for her mother.
(c) She already lost her father.
(d) Her sister ran away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Brian feel about the argument over the spill on the jacket?
2. Which of the following is the best definition of taboo?
3. What does Felicity ask Agnes to do while she drinks her tea?
4. What does Brian indicate is the only thing that anyone can be sure of?
5. What does Joe want to do in regards to his feelings?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)