|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession does Brian have?
2. How did Agnes describe Felicity after her husband died?
3. Why has Brian started to write again?
(a) He needs to find something to do to pass the time.
(b) He doesn't want to leave anything unsaid or undone.
(c) He wants to leave a clear legacy behind.
(d) Mark has inspired him to help him write again.
4. What does Brian believe would allow people to live more authentic lives?
(a) Believing in an after life.
(b) Refusing to accept their own fate.
(c) Fighting to live for as long as possible.
(d) Admitting the reality of their own death.
5. Which of the following characters seems to have lead the fuller life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark tell Beverly about Brian?
2. What does Beverly say that Mark's life is based on?
3. Who does the interviewer believe is keeping Felicity alive?
4. What is Beverly obsessed with?
5. Who is staying with Felicity at the cottage?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)