|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Agnes describe Felicity after her husband died?
2. What do the characters say about everything that matters?
(a) Everything that matters has an end.
(b) Everything that matters build memories.
(c) Everthing that matters goes by faster.
(d) Everything that matters is kept in families.
3. How does Beverly seem to handle stress?
4. What does Brian believe has been thwarted by the mechanics of dying?
(a) His eloquence.
(b) His ability to tell a story.
(c) His muse.
(d) His grammar.
5. What does Brian say about day-to-day basis life can be?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark tell Beverly about Brian?
2. What does Brian admit scares him to death?
3. What did Agnes say about her relationship with Claire before their father died?
4. How does Agnes feel about the interviewer's inters in her feelings?
5. What does Steve chide his mother about never being able to do?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)