|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joe describe his life?
(a) With painful memories.
(b) With a great sense of peace.
(c) With a need to explain.
(d) With a sense of futility.
2. What does Brian attempt to do with Beverly?
(a) Go for a walk.
(b) Dance with her.
(c) Argue with her.
(d) Make love to her.
3. What does Joe admit to the interviewer about Maggie?
(a) She doesn't enjoy seeing him the way he is now.
(b) He hasn't told her the extent of his illness.
(c) It sometimes takes her a little while to fully understand things.
(d) She is living in denial and will not admit he is ill.
4. In what way does Agnes relent briefly to the interviewer's idea?
(a) She allows Felicity to go back to the hospital.
(b) She agrees to talk to the interviewer again.
(c) She agrees to stop writing letters.
(d) She allows someone to come in and check on Felicity.
5. How does her feeling change?
(a) She gets lost in sadness.
(b) She becomes angry.
(c) She becomes more confused.
(d) She is overwhelmed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Agnes now describe Claire?
2. Where does Brian go after falls?
3. What does the interviewer suggest is keeping Agnes alive?
4. Why does Mark say that Beverly has such an elevated position on the topic of the dying process?
5. How does Maggie feel that prevents her from going into the cottage?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)