|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the interviewer suggest is keeping Agnes alive?
(a) The hospital.
(c) False hope.
(d) Her senility.
2. What does Agnes do that causes Felicity to chastise her and launch into a bawdy song?
(a) Cleaning the cottage.
(b) Reading the bible.
(c) Singing a hymn.
(d) Talking about Claire.
3. How does Agnes feel about the ideas the interviewer has presented?
(a) She is reflective.
(b) She is ashamed.
(c) She is surprised.
(d) She is appalled.
4. What does the interviewer tell Joe he is available to do?
(a) Listen anytime.
(b) Teach him how to accept his fate.
(c) Help him deal with his emotions.
(d) Talk to his family.
5. What does Joe believe his illness has made him more of?
(a) An emotionally withdrawn person.
(b) An object rather than a person.
(c) A person devoid of feelings.
(d) A man with no hope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beverly chastise Mark about?
2. What happens when Beverly spills something on Mark's jacket?
3. What did both Beverly and Mark struggle with in regard to Brian?
4. Why does Maggie agree to enter the cottage for the first time?
5. What conclusion does Brian come to about his shaking?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)