|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Maggie say she'll go in the cottage?
(a) When she's had some time to think.
(b) When Joe is asleep.
(c) When she is ready to do that.
(d) When it gets dark outside.
2. What happens when Brian makes his attempt with Beverly?
(a) He dies.
(b) They have a good time.
(c) He collapses.
(d) Mark gets jealous.
3. What does Brian believe that every person thinks, though it is not the reality?
(a) That no one else thinks like they do.
(b) They will behappy always.
(c) They have all the time.
(d) They have only to believe.
4. What ends the tension between Beverly and Mark?
(a) Mark yells at Beverly.
(b) Beverly keeps drinking.
(c) Mark leaves.
(d) Brian walks in the room.
5. How does Agnes respond to the interviewer after he proposes his ideas?
(a) She becomes angry.
(b) She takes her mother back to the hospital.
(c) She refuses to talk anymore.
(d) She tells the interviewer she has a headache.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe admit to the interviewer about Maggie?
2. What does Brian do with the jacket?
3. Which of the following was not one of the descriptions that Agnes used to describe Claire after her mother took over her husband's job?
4. Why does the interviewer believe Felicity will not allow herself to die?
5. What was Mark doing before he came to live with Brian?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)